Untitled Part 21

Criss and I have been engaged for almost a 5 months now...and we were at the moment all sitting in the waiting room for Sandy was delivering her and Sully's twins...poor Sully, as soon as he saw the blood...he passed out and Criss had to carry him out to the waiting room with us...while Klayton stayed in the room with Sandy...he got to hold their baby's first...and he even cut the umbilical cords from both of them...Klayton smiled down at them...and told Sandy they were so tiny...and had really thick hair on their little heads...after Klayton held them up...then kissed them each on the forehead. Then he walked over to where Sandy was now sitting up in the bed reaching out wanting to hold them.

As she was holding little Skylar and Sam...she looked around Klayton and asked where Sully was...Klayton grinned at her and said the puss couldn't handle the blood...and passed out during the first session...Sandy smiled wearily at him and said that was her hubby...he's was tough but weak at the same time. Klayton walked out to us all and said Sandy was fine and the babies were tiny and adorable...and extremely fuzzy headed. Rachel wrapped her arms around him and asked him when they were going to do a little procreation together...Klayton slowly gulped then cleared his throat...and just hid behind his sunglasses.

Kim and Tom surprised us all and said that while they were away working on the set...they both got married at the site of Skull Island...in between the legs of the huge King Kong robot...then she showed us all her wedding ring...and said she would send us all pictures of the behind the scenes shots she took...because it was just awesome how they brought the movie to life...we all moved in around them both and congratulated them...then he said that Kim was going to bless him with a child in 5 more months...even though it wasn't planned...they were both as ecstatic as if it were planned...I wrapped my arm around Kim and asked her if she checked it out to see if she was having a boy or a girl yet...but she just smiled at me and said maybe. Tom kissed her gently on the forehead...then they both walked in to congratulate Sandy before they headed back home.

Criss and Klayton splashed water on Sully and told him to get his silly ass up and get in the room to be with his wife and newborn babies...Sully jumped up and hollered what happened!?...then he ran into Sandy's room and asked if everything was ok...but when he saw both of his baby's sound asleep in mommy's arms...he walked gently over to her...and knelt down beside her and kissed her...and told her how beautiful they were...and how proud he was of her...for giving him the true meaning of happiness...Criss waved at Sandy and shut their door behind him so they could be alone...then he grabbed me and pouted and said he really wanted one of those!...I wrapped my arms around his head...and playfully consoled him...and told him not yet bless his little heart...which made Rachel and Klayton both smile.

Even though Rachel was having the same problem with Klayton...as Criss was having with me...so I playfully went over to Klayton and wrapped my arms around him and asked him what he thought of swapping...that I date him for a while...and let Rachel and Criss date for a while...beens Klayton and I both weren't ready for kids...and Rachel and Criss both wanted kids now...Klayton said great idea!...but Criss and Rachel both gave us the death stare and she grabbed Klayton and Criss grabbed me and as they both told Klayton and I that it was time to go home...I snickered as I told Klayton that we were both going to get a bad scolding when our other halves got us back home...Klayton playfully kissed me and said he knew that was right...then we both told Sandy and Sully...that we were all heading home...and that we would see them later.

I was right...as soon as Criss got me to the house...he didn't scold me harshly...he put the sad guilt face on me...and cried...and said that I didn't love him anymore...I pulled him on the sofa with me...and held him tightly...and told him that I loved him to no end...and that I was just teasing with him and Rachel...that I loved Klayton...but just as a brother...and nothing more...that he was my life...my Angel of magical love...and my everything...but I just wasn't emotionally ready to have a baby...but as soon as I was ready...I'd definitely give him one...maybe even two or three...but just not right now...after Criss calmed down...I went into the bedroom where he followed and wanted to snuggle with me...and I played in his hair until he fell asleep...I lay there rubbing on his head...and told myself if maybe I should just tell him...but then I said nah...I'll wait a little longer.

Klayton was really grinding his teeth all the way to his house...because he knew he was really in the dog house with Loki after that little incident...even though he and I were just playing...Rachel and Criss both were very serious about wanting a family...and Klayton and I both were pressing their patience buttons...Rachel followed Klayton to the house and just as she shut the door...she reamed his ass...and asked him if he even really loved her...or was just using her to his advantage...that she was tired of waiting on his sexy little ass to come around and make any commitments with her...she's been asking him to marry her know way before Criss and I got engaged...and she still didn't have a ring on her finger...she wanted to have a child with his crazy ass...and he kept blowing her off...then she swore up and down that he loved his damn cat and dog more than he loved her...then she stormed off into the bedroom and slammed the door...Klayton...gave a slight growl...and jumped up off the couch...and stormed off after her...as he said sometimes a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do...once he broke into the room...he definitely gave it to her...and after he finished...he said her wish was his command...then he rolled over with a devilish grin on his face and went to sleep...with Rachel laying there motionless with her hair sticking out everywhere...with a look of complete satisfaction on her face...along with utter disbelief...she couldn't believe he just did that...without using any protection...and she didn't have enough time to take her birth control pill.