Chapter 3 - The gentleman

Sarah's POV

After having dinner, we went to the nightclub. Dimitri placed his hand on my lower back as we walked in. There were a lot of people.

He placed his hand on my back, pulling me closer to him.

"Would you like some drink?" He asked.

"Yes, Cosmo, please!"

He nodded and went towards the bar counter.

We were talking, drinking.

"Dance with me." He extended his hand towards me.

I held his hand, and we walked towards the dance floor. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

I leaned my head against his chest. His breath fanned against my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

Dimitri's POV

Sarah placed her empty glass down on the table and mumbled. "Another Cosmo...please."

She was drunk.

"This is enough for tonight. Let's go." I demanded, wrapping my arm around her waist.

"No, I want to drink." She pouted.

"No." I protested confidently.

After I had helped her to get in the car, I got in the car, too and started the car. She was staring at me while grinning at me sheepishly. Drunk and cute. I smiled.

I stopped the car in front of the hotel. I got out of the car and opened the door for her. She got out of the car. She wrapped her arms around my neck, giggling.

"Why did you not tell me you have a twin?" She asked. She was barely standing on her feet.

I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"What?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"But I prefer you." She said, giggling; I smiled.

"Side effects of Cosmo, kiska." I commented, grinning.

She giggled and pulled my arm away. "I can walk myself."

When she was falling down, I caught her by her waist quickly. I scooped her up in my arms bridal style. She wrapped her arms around my neck, placing her head on my shoulder. I carried her to her suite.

I closed the door behind us with my foot. I set her on her feet. I took my jacket off and placed it in the armchair.

"You need to sleep. Let me help you." I offered.

"No. I do not want to sleep." She pouted and pushed me back onto the couch.

She giggled, looking at me lustfully and took off her dress

She giggled, looking at me lustfully and took off her dress. She was freaking sexy. I felt my member getting hard.

Fuck!

She sat on my lap and started kissing my lips. She wrapped her hands around my neck, kissing me passionately.

A few seconds later, I responded to her kiss, wrapping my arms around her waist, kissing her passionately. She took off my tie, pressing herself against my member. I groaned.

The corner of her lips curled up. She was unbuttoning my shirt. I pulled back and grabbed her hands. She looked at me, puzzled.

"Not tonight, kiska. You are drunk. I want you sober when you scream my name under me." I stated confidently, looking into her eyes.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and stood up, pulling her with me. I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to the bed. I placed her on the bed carefully. She looked into my eyes, lying on the bed only in her lace underwear.

"I am falling in love with you." She murmured.

My eyes lit up. I stared at her.

"Good night, kiska." I said huskily.

She closed her eyes slowly. I pulled a blanket over her. I went towards the other side of the bed as I took my shoes off and lay down beside her on the bed. She rolled over and wrapped her arm around my waist, placing her head on my chest, her eyes still closed. I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tightly. I placed a soft kiss on her hair before closing my eyes.

Sarah's POV

I felt strong arms wrapped around me. I opened my eyes. Dimitri was sleeping, hugging me tightly. I was only in my underwear. I remembered last night. I felt embarrassed.

How will I look him in his eyes?

I stroked his cheek. He sighed but did not wake up.

When I wanted to pull back, he opened his eyes.

"Morning, kiska." He said in a sleepy voice.

"Good morning." I murmured without looking into his eyes. "Sorry for last night....And thank you." I muttered, blushing.

He placed his finger under my chin and lifted my head up, letting our eyes meet. He leaned over and brushed his lips against mine, his arms still wrapped around me. Then, he pulled back, placing his hand on my cheek.

"Do not worry. You can drink as much as you want if I am beside you. But only beside me, kiska. Get it?" He stated with a serious expression. I nodded.

"Great!" He exclaimed, giving me a tender smile.

I got up and put on my silk robe. He got up and approached me. He wrapped his arms around me.

"It is not your fault that you wanted to jump on me. It is the effects of my irresistible charm." He commented with a mischievous smirk on his face.

I raised my eyebrow at him. He chuckled.

"And it is good to know that you want me because I want you so badly." He murmured in my ear huskily, pressing his member into my stomach.

I felt so hot. His breath fanned my neck. I bit my lower lip.

"Next time you will moan under me in pleasure." He promised and kissed my lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I responded to his kiss. He slid his hand under my robe, stroking my thigh. I moaned into his mouth. The corner of his lips curled up. He cupped my cheek, kissing me roughly.

He pulled back, leaning his forehead against mine.

"See you later, kiska." He said as he pulled back.

He put his tie into his pocket and grabbed his jacket. He winked at me and left the suite, leaving me with a hot desire for him.