Is it that bad that he is my step-brother [ 13 ]

- edited -

♡Alexus♡

one week later:
alexus has been released from hospital, but her emotions..are very damaged but she puts on a tough act :(

I was prancing and dancing around my Bedroom listening to "Still Into You" and I forgot who it's by but it's a really good song.

I started to sing to it as I started jumping on my bouncy bed.

"And after all this time, I'm still into you, I should be over all the butterflies that I'm into you, I'm into you. And baby even on the worst nights, I'm still into you."

I started shouting the song, As I got louder and louder.

I had my back facing the door, I was wearing a long, baggy but comfortable to big for me shirt that came lose to my knee's as I was in a pair of black laced crop top underwear.

I screamed the next part of the song.

"Shut up!" Someone said as they scared the heck out of me, I screamed and tripped and fell and rolled of my bed, I just heard laughter.

I sat up and looked at the door, Colton. I removed the hair that was covering my face.

"Colton! You nasty shit head" I yelled.

"What? you should be resting missy." Colton replied.

"Yeah well you should knock before entering." I scoffed out. He just stood there staring...at what?

I looked down and saw that my Shirt was caught up and some of my UnderWear was showing.

I grabbed one of my pillows and befote what I knew what I was doing...

"Get out, pervet!" I yelled and throw the pillow at him and he did as I said.

Good puppy

I flopped back down in my bed and started to plot my revenge to Dylan in my Head, what should I do?

Make him jealous? Hmm.

Yes, I got the perfect idea for revenge.

He messed with my feelings so I'm gonna mess with his.

It's called revenge, but if you want to think otherwise...thinks it's pay-back then.

I decided to call him, I picked up my Phone and unlocked it and called Dylan.

And he answered.

"Hello?" He said confused, as if he deleted my number from his contact list.

Ouch.

"Heyyyy" I said with a seductive voice.

"Alexus?" Dylan replied back.

So he deleted me frim his contact list.

Rude much.

"Grant, baby. I did what you asked me to! Will you come visit me now? If it makes you more happy, he thought I had feelings for him as he almost fucked me. It was so funny, his name is Dylan. Pleaseee comeee visit me, we can roleplay...like you like it" I lied through my pearly whites.