is it that bad that hes my step-brother [ 18 ]

ALEXUS'S PIV:

Ugh, a couple of day's past and me and Colton still havnt discussed what happened on guy's night.

Was it all true?

Or was it just to get in my pants?

I arrived at school a bit late, considering i hate school. I dont mind. At all.

Classes flew by, it was lunch time by now, as i passed under the bleachers i hesrd Colton's voice. I got closer, and listened in.

He was talking to Dylan and Peter.

"Cant belivie you got her before we did." Dylan spat, annoyed.

Who are they talking about?

"I know right, and gosh damn she is great in bed! But like...is it wrong?" Colton said.

Who?

"Nah dude nah!" Dylan shouted. "I thought Peter would definatly get into Alexus pant's before us, but a bet is a bet. Here's $5!" Dylan added.

They were talking about me.

Oh my gosh

They placed a bet on me?

My head started to spin, as i walked on. I was neasusis. I ended up walking straight into a game of play football where i was taclked, not so lightly.

The next thing you know I'm waking up in the clinic at the High School, while Colton is sitting on the other side of the room.

I sat up slowly, Colton rushed to my side.

I already felt better.

Wierd.

"Hey, hey. It's okay." Colton said, placimg a hand on my shoulder.

I then remembered that him, Dylan and Peter placed a bet on me. I was furious.

"Get out." I tell him.

He looked confused.

"GET OUT!" i screeched.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"GET THE HECK OUT COLTON!" i scream.

^^^

I sat on the comfy lounge inside my house.

John and Samantha soon came in, Samantha had been crying.

Our names have been called.

I walked over to table, Colton sooned joined by my side.

"Were getting divorced." They both said at the same time.

Really?

"Alexus, were moving to LA, in an hour..." John said.

"Good, i never wanna see Colton's face again!" I yell and storm out of the house.

I sit down on the gutter.

Someone sit's down next to me. It's Colton.

"Hi." He says.

"What do.you want!" I snap.

"You..." he says nervously.

What?

"Is this your new bet?" I.blurt out.

Sugars!

"Huh?" He asked confused.

"Please, i know you, Dylan and Peter made a bet on who coukd get in my pants first, and foe $5, was it even worth it?" I say.

He sighed, he know's he screwed up.

"Listen Lex, that bet was made on the first day i met you, when I got to know you, i forgot about the bet and i all i had on my mind was you, I did a deed with you because i love you, not because of a bet. Yeah thats what started it but i didn't do the dirty deed for the bet." He explained.

I was so confused.

"I Love You." He says.

I couldnt answer him back because John came out screaming.

"Were going now Alexus! Get in the car!" He yelled.

I ran to the car and got in.

"I Love You."

Kept playing through my mind, but i dont forgive him, yet.

Not by a long shot.

AUTHOR NOTE
I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK ME AGES TO UPDATE, I KNOW IT ISN'T GOOD BUT I LOVE YOUS ALL, I APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT!!