Theo + Isaac (Requested)

Requested by @-StilinskiMcCall-

Isaac Lahey; Shakarie's crush and best friend, left town after Allison died leaving Shakarie heartbroken. She has had a crush on him since the fourth grade. After he left Shakarie was really down. She just missed him so much; all she wanted was for him to come back and hold her and tell her he would never leave her again. That never happened. Shakarie was really sad and never wanted to do anything until she met him. She met Theo Raeken. Theo has liked her since fourth grade so when he got back he immediately gravitated towards her. He made sure the Dread Doctors never touched Shakarie. Shakarie didn't know how she felt about him at first. But then she started to like him. Everyone saw he brought back a light in her that hadn't been there since Isaac left. When Theo was sucked into hell, they all saw that light burn out again but this time Shakarie was worse. She didn't go to school and rarely left her house or ate. It was also a big reason that when the Wild Hunt came he brought Theo. Bringing Theo back also meant normal Shakarie was back. Theo and Shakarie haven't left each other's side since he came back. He made Shakarie happy and that's all the pack wants for her. Shakarie also made Theo a better nicer person. They are so in love with each everyone can see it. They were so happy together....then Isaac came back.

Shakarie stood next to Theo holding his hand at Scott's house smiling while Scott holds a pack meeting.

"Okay next on our agenda is-" starts Scott then the doorbell rings

He looks at it confused before he answers the door.

"What are you doing here?" they all hear Scott ask

"Missed you guys." says a familiar voice with a twinge of a french accent

That's when Isaac walks into the room holding a bag or two.

"Isaac?" says Shakarie shocked to see him

"Isaac!" she says running to him pulling him into a hug

He chuckles as he hugs Shakarie back. While Theo stares jealous, angry, and annoyed. He felt insincere. He knew about Shakarie and Isaac's past. Scott told him a little bit after Theo and her started dating. He knows Shakarie used to have a crush on Isaac before he left and now he's back. All he can think about at this moment is that Shakarie will leave him for Isaac.

It's now a week later, Isaac and Shakarie have grown closer and Theo's insecurities are starting to get the best of him. Theo sits in the library watching as Isaac and Shakarie study together. Isaac had made a pretty lame joke making Shakarie laugh.

Great now she's flirting with him. There's no way in hell she thought that joke was funny. thinks Theo jealous then Gracie sits down next to him

Gracie is a girl in Shakarie and Theo's grade that has the most obvious crush on Theo.

"Hey, Theo." says Gracie batting her eyelashes trying to look sexy

"Hey, Grace." He says placing his hand on top of hers

Deciding to try and make Shakarie jealous.

"It's Gracie...but that's okay. So how are you doing?" says Gracie

"I'm doing good now that you're here." says Theo

He then looks back to see Shakarie watching him looking confused. He smirks a little proud his plan is working. He then turns back to Gracie who then smashes her lips on his. He instantly moves back and pushes Gracie off of him. Theo instantly looks back to see Shakarie running out of the room obviously seeing Gracie kiss him. Theo stands up and starts to go after Shakarie when Isaac pushes him back.

"I think you have done enough. Just stay away from her." says Isaac shaking his head at Theo before running after Shakarie

Shakarie sits in her car crying upset the boy she loves just kissed another girl. As she cries she hears a tap on her passenger seat window. She looks to see Isaac who gives her a sympathetic smile. She unlocks the car door sniffling as she wiped away tears.