Chapter 1

Day Of Party-

CHAPTER 1

Sean Pov:

"Crystal!! Come On we're leavin in 2"

I shouted

"coming baby!!" She shouted.

Crystal came out with a blue tight dress and high heels.

"Stop Looking at Me Sean, I know I'm dying for" she said with a smirk.She flipped her blond hair.

And i was wearing a black tuxedo with a blue shirt that matched Crystals Dress.I knew it would be hot out so I didn't want to wear to much clothing.Today was my friends friend birthday.Like we had to fly all the way from L.A to Long Island.I don't mind seeing the old friends.

But Just Because Sushi girlfriends friend was having a party we all had to go.I Mean its exsausting but i dont mind.

"Sean?" asked Crystal With A pout.

"Yus??" i asked with questioning look.

She went over to me and kissed me on the lips.I enjoyed it for a while but i dont really know.I dont feel the same emotions i used to feel when i was around her.Like now i hate when she kisses me and acts all girly.I Want a girl that will act mature and proper.

Oh Well.For now i have to be with Crystal.

"Come On Then" i said realsing our kiss.It was the first time i actually didnt care if our kiss ended.

We got in the car.Sushi and his girlfriend was behind us.I Drove to the venue that it was at.Crystal decided to put the music on. We were all hearing Kings And Queens By Somo.It was my jam infact.So was Sushis And The Whole Crew.

"We are almost There Guys!" i shouted. I turned around and i saw Sushi Asleep so Was Ariana. Ariana Was His Girl but we call her Arie.

"SUSHI WAKE UP BRO!" I Shouted.

"We're Here?" he asked confused and half asleep.

"Yeah" i Said getting out.

We all got out of the car with a sleepy Arie And Sushi.Crystal decided to hold my hand.Its usually her plans.Everywhere we go she holds my hand so people will say im taken.Ugh what a bitch.I mean i was going to break up with her before but her mom said i shouldnt.I Felt awful i mean.Crystal may be a bitch and shit but still if it wasnt for her i wouldnt be so famous.

We held hands going into the venue.Wow it was small.We got in and started going up some stairs.We finally go there and it was small like about 20 people.I Then saw a girl coming towards us."MIRANDA OH MY GOD 22!!" Shouted Arie.

"Yes! " she said Giving Arie A Hug.

"Let Me introduce you to my crew ha" she said smiling.

"This Is Sean My Boyfriend but we call him Sushi"She said Kissing His Left Cheek."And This Is Crystal My Friend" she said pionting at Crystal."And Finally Sean O'Donnell" she said pionting at me.I Felt a small blush come upon my face,"Hello" She said.She shook all our hands."Your table is over there she said."With me and My Sister." She said. We Walked over to the table which was empty.

--------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!!

Chapter 1 was Seans POV! Whoo

Follow My Twitter @aidesings Have a listen to Somos Kings And Queens.

VOTE!

COMMENT!

SHARE!

asdfghjjkl;lkjhgfdsdfgh Lol Speachlessss.

XOXO Bye