Chapter 6

Hey Hey hey

Here's Chapter 6 Loves!!

......

Brooke Pov:

I was finally home. I checked my purse for my phone and It was 12:00 am.My eyes were so tired of Crying.I just needed sleep.

When you see your celebrity crush kissing another girl who you wish it was you, well that hit hard like a rock.

I opened the door to our house and walked in.It was dark but no one was here.I checked and checked. Yet no Sign.

They probably left cleaning or are at a restaurant.

I then got a message.

I read it and it was from Miranda.

M: You left. What a sister. Well of you are looking for us...we r at The Tompkins. They are having a party for Mrs.Tompkin so we decided  to drop by. Bye o

I read it and turned off my phone.

I really didn't care about anything at this piont.

I went to my room and took off my heels.

I noticed my mascara was under my eyes.I blinked twice and realized something.

I was crying over a stupid guy who barely knows me.

Wow I am stupid.

I grabbed my pillow and hugged it. I opened my laptop and went on twitter.

"Had Fun with The Bae Crystal at A Friends Party.Bae does know how to make me feel Myself"

Tweet by Sean.

Wow. Well whatever.

I am not going to put up with this.He doesn't even like me.I'm a nobody.

I closed the laptop then tried to fall asleep.

Zzzzz.

____

Sean Pov:

I was at the hotel with Sushi.The girls went to their hotel. Crystal will be staying with her Aunt tomorrow.So they won't be at the hotel tomorrow.And Arie will be at her Grandmas.

So me and Sushay will be Having some fun here in Long Island.

I got to my bed while sushi was showering.

I took off my clothes and dropped them by the side of my bed.I was only in boxers when I tucked myself in my bed.

I grabbed my phone and tweeted.

I checked the rts and faves.

I then turned off my phone.

Sushi came out.

" Hey Sushi, what we gonna do tomorrow"

"I don't know man" he said nodding.

I shrugged.

Sushi then flopped onto his bed and turned off the light.

Then thoughts started roaming through my Head.

That Girl, Brooke.

I couldn't sleep, just by thinking of her.She was Really pretty.But she sees me as a famous person.Not as Sean.

I then fell into a deep sleep.

...

Miranda Pov.

It's kinda sad how Brooklyn Left me.Like Why would she do that? First of all she's my sister.She was suppose to stay and help me. Second of all, she could of at least told me.

Grr. I am stuck at The Tompkins with this Dumb Lady. And her Annoying duaghter Louise.

____

Hey guys.I'm like in the dark here.Yawnn I'm tired.Well I'll be updating tomorrow.And Excuse Mirandas Pov.She be sometimes a well..

Anyways, hope you guys loved.

Well

Vote

Comment

And

Share

Pinkslave