DAY 4 Chapter 6

DAY 4 'The day off'

I didn't sleep much last night and I Kirsten text me after dinner but I just ignored it,

Just because Kate said she has a boyfriend?

Yeah maybe that's the reason... ugh why am I acting like this, I should be happy for her because someone's making her happy and today's Tuesday, she have lesson today.

Maybe I should hang out with her, yeah I should.

I read her message that I got from her last night.

First message: "Hey Alexandra! :) I'm waiting for your message but nothing came up. So I think you're busy? And yeah we should hang out tomorrow.. If it's okay? Text me back if you can bye. ."

Second: "My school ends at 2:45pm and I'll come to m.s at 3:15...hope you'll be there. :D ."

"Damn! Alex you should've checked it last night." I said to myself.

I sat back down on the couch and rubbed my temples... I snatched my phone on the coffee table.

I should text back.

"Sorry, just read your msg. today, eh I was busy. But yeah I'll come over. See you later. Want me to pick you up?" Delivered.

I shouldn't be bothering her she's studying right now, ha-ha but I just did.

And oh ill pick her up later. With that I just grinned.

It buzzed a few minutes and checked it.

"Yay! I Can't wait. :) uhm Sure if it's okay then yeah." Cool, she agreed.

Take it slow and relax you'll just pick her up from school that's it.

"It's totally okay because I'll be passing through your school so why not pick you up well both be heading to m.s any way. :)"

"Ok, Thanks. Tyl :D -kirsten"

So I'll be ready for later, it's just 10am I'll be ready later. For Christ sakes it's just a hang out... not a date.

So I'll be busy playing with my x-box for 2 hours, yeah I'm a gamer, and I've spend my time on this when I'm bored and got nothing to do.

-

2:00 pm

I'm done with showering and preparing now I'll just dress up simply.

I blow dried my hair and put on some make-up, just a little bit there, and done.

Oh I can't forget my glasses and black beanie,

And now I'm addicted to wearing beanie's, it's a cool style for a disguise.

Actually I don't usually pass through Ashvale High school it's the opposite way coming to M.S., well things I do for liking- no... Things I do for a special friend. Yeah that's it.

I got my keys from the nightstand,

It's a 20 minute drive so I better get going, I don't want her waiting.

I was on the parking lot, damn it's freezing, and I just had a shirt and my hoodie on, then my skinny jeans. Can't go back now.

It's been so long since I haven't used my car, at least it's clean. Before I got to ashvale I headed first to Starbucks and got 2 hot chocolate with whipped cream. And some cookies Mmm.

I got here at 2:40 I parked my car at their parking lot,I turned off the engine and wait.

I saw students getting out already, wow some were making out ,while I gave them a disgusted face, because seriously in front of my car, not cool. Thank god this window is tinted they would think im a creep watching them making out, Some were smoking outside of their campus, like what the fuck... That's high school. The high school that I usually went to.