Tinted- Chapter 9

I'm alone walking on the hallway I was pushed hard on the locker I dropped my books that i was holding with the papers scattered all over the hallway of our school no one bothered to help, it was the 2nd month of my freshmen year I'm still not enjoying it when I'm in school, except when I'm with my 2 best friends. Alexa? Well i don't really understand why she's on the other building that's why when we came to school we find our separate ways.

Every other day it keeps getting worse this guy 'Tyler Klein' he's a Junior when I'm in freshmen year, every morning when ever i pass through their 'Spot' near my locker he always push me by the side and started calling me 'Loser' 'Freak' "Your no one anywhere here." "Why do you even sing?" many more than that.. i grabbed my books and stood up once again pushing me down again with the books, He bend down to say something. i just didn't mind him and when i heard him say.. "Why don't you be like your sister something called like Slut!" his friends were laughing that's it nobody calls my sister 'SLUT' when she's not really one. i lost my temper.

i stood up glaring at him. They were surrounding me by a circle. People in the hallways stopped and were starting to cheer us to fight. I ain't going on a fight for a guy like him? Tall and buff. No way and who would hit a girl well he pushed me every morning and i don't have that power to hit him, only stupid people would do that who knows what you'll get if you do.

"F*ck you! She's not even a slut," i got my things and pushed my way out but it was no use.

"Damn! She's on it bro's!"

Wonder why there are no teachers? Because they're too busy gossiping on their lounge.. very cool school eh?

"ASSHOLE! Move!" i screamed. "You think your tough huh, let's see when you get this."

bringing up his fists i gulped and squinted my eyes waiting for the big hit, i dont know why i didnt even run,scream or whatever to avoid it.then i heard people running and there was a loud whistle i opened my eyes Tyler was still in front of me looking side to side, "Shit! it's Ms. Cereno." she's heading towards our way students still running, Tyler attempted to hit me again but i was pulled by wrist and ran to the nearest exit, it sent sparks to me i don't know why but when i took a look of this person turned out to be a Brunette Girl, we stopped and i was panting hard unable to speak to the stranger.

"You ok?" she asked. I nodded and sat on the ground i looked up at her, the sun was shining that's why i didn't get the chance to see her fully, I can tell her hair was long and wavy she had nice curves for a 15 year old.. Or maybe she's higher than my year level

"He was about to hit you. And i saw he pushed you that hard. You sure you're ok?"

Then I got my voice, I shook my head "Actually no."

"Does he bully you regularly?" she asked.

"Yea, I don't really know why he does that to me. Honestly I'm losing confidence because he's saying some stuff. i feel really useless" i bow my head down. I'm with this girl who i don't really know opening up to her because i need to let it out

she sat down beside me and patted my back gently.

"Hey, Don't say that. There's no such thing as 'useless' you know. Don't mind him he's the one who won't go anywhere in life," she's right..?

"Trash." i blurted out.

She chuckled "What trash?"

"It's useless. Just like me." i said, she laughed.

"No, trash can be recycled. Either way you're not one. You're unique. Just boost up your confidence one day you'll succeed on what you're achieving" i looked at her and smiled shyly, and she smiled back. She's pretty.. Her smile with braces is just so attractive. I was admiring her beauty, i can't tell if she had blue or green eyes but it sparkles, and Am I a lesbian for checking her out like that?' the warning bell rang We stood up, and i was inches taller from her,