Chapter 20~ The last puzzle piece

"Do you think Elsa is the one that made evil mickey?" Asks Amber.
"Most likely... I mean who else would be evil enough to do so?" Alexie replies.
"Fair point," *sees Sierra trapped* "how do you suppose we get down there?" Asks Amber, "distracting people doesn't seem to work very well."
"WHAT IF WE DISTRACT HIM?"
"I just said it probably won't work..... wait, what if we distract him?"
"That's what I just said!"
"That's what I just said too, ok, so here's the plan....."
They discuss and come up with Amber will fly around like a fly on the wall and be unseen, still distracting the mouse, while Alexie will fly down with her and search for the keys to unlock Sierra's jail cell where then, they will all fly back out through the secret passageway. 
15 minutes later~
Surprisingly, the plan worked and Mickey got so easily distracted.
"Sierra! I'm so glad you're alright!" Says Amber enthusiastically.
"Wh-what happened?" Asks Sierra.
"No time to explain, by the way this is Alexie, but that's besides the point. We need to get back to Elsa's lair and help the others... and I think I have an idea," says Amber excited & nervous, hoping her plan will work once and for all so we can all be out of this nightmare.
Alexie, Sierra, and Amber go back the way they came to Elsa's lair to find them in the same spot they had left them (suprisingly!)
Hmm, Autumn and Elizabeth must be good at distracting Elsa... we could've used that knowledge before :')
"Should I text them my plan... so nothing bad happens, or will that take too long?" Amber asks Alexie.
"I think... the pythagorean theorem of a^2 +b^2 =c^2 is useless...," she replies.
"ALEXIE!!!" Amber yells quietly, "that won't help..... wait, I think even thought that made no sense whatsoever, that you might be on to something. Quick! Follow me."
They all follow Amber to the outside of the cave where Paige has been keeping a lookout this whole time...
"Hi Paige!" Says Amber, excited to see her friend again.
"AMBER!!! I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE SAFE...AND YOU TOO SIERRA, but Elsa and everyone else is still in there...," says Paige.
"I know, I was just in there... but I was thinking, do you remember when Olaf delivered us a very important message and said: "you also have to connect your 4 necklaces together to defeat Elsa, but you have to do that after you get rid of your powers." ?"
"Wow! You have a good memory, and now that you mention it... I do remember that, but how can I help if I don't have a necklace?"
"Well you see... this is the plan," Amber whispers to Paige so Elsa can't hear them even though she is probably still being "consumed" by that "monster" in there."

~~~~~
A/N: sorry I haven't updated in like a year... I've been very busy, but yeah, I hope you enjoy, and I'm planning to finish this book by the end of this year (2018). Hopefully for real this time, because I always say that, lol.