Chapter 89: Irene Rose

A.N WE HIT NUMBER #4 YAYYAYAYAY THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL

It has been five days since we found out we were having triplets and the joy among my family and Archer's was riveting and exciting. No one expected this to happen, it had to be a one in a million chance, twins were quite rare in the werewolf community, but triplets? That's a whole other story. Everyone was beaming with happiness, Luna Lilly was the most excited, she already bought gifts for the little ones and Archer was already trying to figure out the genders.

I wanted at least a girl and two boys, Archer, wanted two girls and one boy. After a whole lot of bickering and love making, it was safe to say we didn't really care about what gender our pups were going to be. But, we were already figuring out the names. For boys, it would be Aiden, River and Tyler, for the girls, it was Armelle, Addison and Dakota. The whole family was in love with the names, even going forward to getting personalized gifts. They said that if we didn't name our children like the ones on the gifts, then we would have to name our next line of children.

I blushed upon hearing that, I mean three kids was enough for me. But, Archer was very excited to have more children, always boasting about how we'd have four children and in turn I'd huff and say.

'You're not the one carrying and giving birth to them,'

He laughed it off and kissed me before I could protest any more.

Archer had gone from sweet to amazing, every morning I'd find him cooking breakfast with his shirt off, or waking me up with a thousand kisses to my growing stomach and then giving me breakfast in bed. Then before he'd leave for his Alpha duties, he'd rub my feet, tell me sweet and amazing words and tell me to be safe before kissing me a goodbye once someone was here to look after me and keep my company. It was usually my siblings or Kayley, Elena was off to her pack with her mate, but the rest of my family stayed behind, waiting for me to give birth.

We kept images of our ultrasound by our bed in wooden frames which Archer and I would look at before we slept and we'd imagine what our life would be like once we had given birth to our triplets. Archer explained how we should have a baby sitter because once I gave birth, a few months later I would have to complete the Luna ceremony. The thought of becoming a Luna was more daunting than giving birth to the triplets. It was going to be a big step for me, but Archer was helping me get slowly used to the idea of becoming a Luna.

Yesterday, he came with me to attend the school that was nearby, I got to meet the next generation of pups and every single one of them was excited to see the future Luna, even going close enough to touch my belly. Tomorrow is when we were going to announce my pregnancy to the whole pack, most of the pack members knew of the triplets, but some people thought it was a rumor. Archer thought it would be best to formally announce it, he was very proud and excited to announce it, even going forward to prepare a speech which he practiced occasionally in our room.

He was so excited it made my heart soar with happiness and my hormones rage.'m j It was really weird thinking that I would be happy one minute and then wanting take the clothes off of Archer the next. I swear these triplets will give me a hard time once they were born, and I'd let Archer do most of the night work, future mother will need to sleep. I chuckled at that thought.

"Soon you'll be two months pregnant and already your stomach looks like the size of a chicken," Kayley snorts out as she sits Indian style on her bed. I chuckled and rubbed my belly softly, loving the feel of their tiny heartbeats against my palm.

"When we get the seven months I'll probably look like I have two basketballs in me," I laughed, my heart filling with joy at the sight of my fully round belly. Crescent howled at that, excited for her future pups.