Jenny & The Clone Project

Listen to the audio for the story on my Patreon page https://www.patreon.com/posts/learn-english-14144799 Learn the vocabulary words and expressions about technology that you don't yet know. Then practice your pronunciation. Finally, retell the story to someone else to practice speaking. Feel free to ask for the meaning of words you don't know in the comments. 

There is a woman. Her name is Jenny. She is from Brazil. She studies biology at a university. And she is a very good programmer. She works in a large corporation.

Jenny has a hairbrained idea. She develops a program to transfer people's minds into a cloned body. She wants to help sick people and save the world. But everyone thinks that she is as nutty as a fruitcake. 

During the project, she falls in love with a man named Al. Al is one of her guinea pigs. The electricity goes out during one of the experiments, and poor Al dies. Jenny is very angry. She goes stark, raving mad. And she wants revenge. 

She destroys many clones. But her boss stops her. He yells at her, "Jenny, are you off your rocker!" He wants to send her to jail. But General Bart promises to forgive her if she is successful with the project.

She completes the transfer, but he uses the clones to hijack the president's body. Bart locks Jenny up and goes to the white house. 

At first, she is a real basket case. But then she calms down. Jenny accesses the computers and hacks into the system. She receives a message from Al. His mind is still alive in the computer. Together they improve the transfer system. They clone Jenny's mind into Bart's body.

Jenny escapes and goes to the white house. She tells people that he is not the president. But they think that she has a loose screw. 

She follows General BartHe goes nuts when he sees her. She tries to convince him to return to his body and stop this crazy plan. But he becomes very upset and goes bananas. Then he shoots her.  

To Be Continued....