Art On The Run

The words in bold are part of the vocabulary my ESL students needed to learn. You can listen to the audio on my Patreon page https://www.patreon.com/posts/art-journals-1-15569058

There is a genius named Art. He worked with Jenny on the clone project. Now, he is developing a way to splice healthy DNA into diseased cells. He believes that he will be able to use it to heal the sick. He has received an offer from a large corporation to buy his technology, but he refused it. His friend Johnny tries to convince him to sell out, but Art turns him down.

The day after, Art's family died in a terrible accident. Art becomes depressed and feels like he has nothing left to live for. He ends up selling the technology and going to work for his friend Johnny.

Soon after, Art received a message stating that his family's death was no accident. He notices that one of his co-workers is acting strangely. Art becomes suspicious that the man knows something. He follows the man home but finds him dead. He realizes that he is being framed for the murder of the man and goes on the run. He has to stay ahead of the cops while chasing down the man who killed his family. Art is desperately trying to figure out what is going on.

Art tracks down the killer and almost captures him. However, he is wounded in a shootout. He recuperates with a little help from his friends. He keeps tracking down the killer until he finds him. He also finds his daughter is still alive and rescues her. He is very happy.