making people sufferends my suffering

ends my suffering.

02 September 2017
12.21am

Jung Hoseok

After hearing the screams, we jumped out of our skin, petrified in the bedroom we were hiding on the third floor.

"What's going on?" Jimin's teeth chattered in fear.

Me who was hiding under the sheets on the bed, shrugged.

I seemed calm on the outside and on the inside I was screaming internally as cold sweat dripped on my forehead.

"Hyung, do you think the murderer murdered one of us, like Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung who was beside me hugged the pillow tightly, tears dwelling in his eyes.

"Don't worry. I'm sure we would all be safe."

I forced out a smile, assuring the two.
To be honest, I coudn't even trust myself with what I had said. Who knew if we would all survive through the game? I don't know anymore.

Loud thunders started roaring in the pitched black sky as droplets of rain fell onto the window panel. It was morning already and I was getting impatient, not knowing what's the situation now. I got out my phone and started typing.

HOSEOK:
jungkook ah have
you caught
anyone yet

After a few minutes, I got a reply.

JUNGKOOK:
Not yet my phone
on low battery
i charging in
my room now 😥

JUNGKOOK:
Did u all hear
screams just
now ??

HOSEOK:
yes we r fine

HOSEOK:
ofc we did

HOSEOK:
namjoon hyung
seokjin hyung
r u okay?

SEOKJIN:
yep namjoon
and i r fine :)

HOSEOK:
who was the one
screaming then?

SEOKJIN:
huh? we didnt hear
anyone scream.
did u imagine it :o

JUNGKOOK:
I heard it too

HOSEOK:
ok whatever as long
as all of u r safe
idc anymore

JUNGKOOK:
I'll charge my phone
for a few more while
and i'll continue the game

I put down my phone and told Taehyung and Jimin that the rest were fine and they let out sighs of relief.

I closed my eyes, trying to let the silence calm down my mind. However, noises of dragging were heard downstairs.

"Shit." I muttered as a gaggle of goose pimples laminated my skin.

"What's wrong hyung?" Taehyung asked, confused.

"D-Don't you guys hear that? I-It
s-sounds like someone d-dragging a
b-body across t-the floor!"

I stuttered in fear, hands shaking wildy.

"I-I heard it too. It seems like it's coming from the second floor..."

Jimin breathed heavily, I could tell he was the most terrified here.

I quickly sent a message to the group.

HOSEOK:
guys whats going on

After a while, there still wasn't any reply and I was getting more and more worried.

"Guys I'm going to take a look."

I had no idea where the braveness came from but I got out of the bed, heading towards the door.

"Hyung, it's not safe out there! The murderer might find you!"

"Yeah, it's safer to hide here with us!"

"But I have to find out what's going on. The rest are not replying. Don't worry, I'll come back soon."

And there I closed the door behind me. I took a deep breath and looked at the staircase. The staircase looked really dark and wide, bathed in a steady ethereal glow with oil paintings everywhere on the walls and they had to be really old in their gold gilded frames.

Who the fuck thought of this house's interior design? I thought.

The rainy weather wasn't helping either. This legit looked like a horror movie right now with some psycho murderer trying to kill the good guys in it.

I tiptoed down the flights of stairs slowly and quietly. The wind howled searingly like tormented cries of tortured people, blowing across me and chilled the tips of my bones.

Who knows, the murderer might be waiting for me at the other end of the staircase now. Thinking of this, my legs weakened and I immediately regretted my decision of trying to be a superhero.

"Ba-boom!"

A loud thunder striked through and it was so sudden I almost slipped.

It sounded like a warning though.

"Fuck! Why is this happening to me?"

Just as I was to walk along the hallway on the second floor, I saw someone's back facing me, making me jump in surprise.

But I immediately regonised his
figureㅡSeokjin.

Thank god it's Jin hyung and not the murderer.

As I was about to walk towards him, my eyeballs almost dropped because of what I saw. He was dragging Namjoon's body. With blood all over his body and a penknife stabbed into his chest... like Yoongi.

"He's the murderer?!"

I accidentally asked the question out loud.

Shit.

Seokjin heard me and turned to look at me.

At first, he looked shocked, not expecting to see me at all. But, his experssion changed. The corners of his mouth curved. He had an evil-looking grin, at that point of time, I realised he wasn't the Seokjin I knew anymore.

"Hoseok-ah, come here..."

Seokjin's voice was so gentle it sounded creepy as fuck.

I could feel my pulse beating in my ears, blocking out all other sounds except the breath that was raggedly moving in and out of my mouth at regular, gasping intervals. My face turned pale white and I couldn't voice out a word. It was as if my feet were glued to the floor I was too afraid to move. I blinked nervously and I was breathing heavily, hoping someone would save me.

Before I knew it...

slash.

a/n ; what do you think happened