Daddy corn

One day, I was out in the cornfields with my father.

 We were casually carrying on a conversation about how well the corn was coming along... Then he said to me, 

"Jimbo, I want to show you what my father showed me many years ago." 

I walk to him as he rips off a cob from the stalk. He then pins me down and says to me with a smirk on his face, 

"The shells on the corn buds don't digest my boy... and these memories won't either."

 He puts me on the ground, telling me to spread my ass cheeks. It stings as he spanks my ass, but I follow through with my father's lesson. He pulls out a bottle and squirts a yellow-tinted cream into his hand. 

"What's that?"

 I ask. He replies, 

"I don't want you to think that corn will hurt you. You'll want it to be hitting deep down to your organs when it butters up your insides."

 He takes his butter and strokes the nice and ripe corn. It slowly goes into his throat as he starts sucking on it.

 "I'm ready,"

 I tell my father. He lays his hand on my ass while the cob slowly moves toward my ever so desiring hole. I feel the buttered tip hit the rims of my ass hole. It's nice and warm. 

"I'm pushing it in," 

my father whispers in my ear, giving it a little bite. I feel a sudden feeling of pleasure enter me. I feel the entirety of the cob inside my rectum, hitting my prostate. 

"Turn your head, Jim," 

my father says in an arousing tone. I turn and his tongue enters my mouth. I realize his mouth is filled with butter. We move our tongues together, hitting the deep parts of our throats as we go along. He used his free hand to grab another corn cob and shoved it inside my gaped anus.

 He then left the corn far in my rectum and reached around and started stroking my corn loving cock. The butter made it smooth and made me want to continue forever. After minutes of getting stroked by my father's buttered hand, I exploded in semen and passed out. I later woke up days later in my house. My mother gave me a hug, later with my father coming to me. He whispered in my ear, 

"Tell me what you think about corn tomorrow when we repeat our lesson,"

 and lightly bit my ear... I love my daddy.