Special Affair (Camren/Norminah Part 4/5)

A/N: Thanks for the votes! Here's part 4 as promised! Sorry it took years. I'm really busy with school and stuff right now. PS: That's why DYTL won't be updated for another week or so, but don't worry, it's coming!

When I thought I'd gawked at her silhouette for a sufficient amount of time, I said, "Your towel's on the rack!" before making my way out.

"Thanks!" came Lauren's voice as I was inches away from exiting the bathroom, "And Camz?"

"Yeah?" I asked, stopping in my tracks.

"Get your ass in here!"

I practically sprinted into the shower

I practically sprinted into the shower. Lauren had turned on both the ceiling and the side showers, so I was drenched within seconds.

"You weren't really gonna let me shower alone, were you?" Lauren asked with a husky laugh as she rinsed off the conditioner in her hair.

"I thought you needed a break," I said, shamelessly letting my eyes wander over her wet body as I approached her under the heavy stream of water.

"I thought I did too, but then, I felt you watching me from outside," Lauren said, wrapping her arms around my neck, "I like it, you know? When people watch me."

"Is that why you became a stripper?" I asked jokingly, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Nah, I became a stripper to put myself through school, but I guess it has its other perks," Lauren said, before pulling me in for a deep kiss.

I sighed into the kiss, enjoying the feeling of her tongue exploring my mouth as the warm water cascaded down our bodies. She tangled her fingers in my hair, keeping our lips locked. Groping her ass, I pressed my naked body against hers. I couldn't get enough of her body and lips, but the steam and the water got too much, and I had to break off the kiss to breathe.

"I'm glad you caved first. I was about to pass out," Lauren laughed breathlessly.

"Then you should've stopped," I giggled, panting.

"I know, but I didn't want to."

My heart fluttered as I looked deep into her eyes, trying to remember when the last time Noah had made me feel this wanted. I pressed my lips to hers in a gentle kiss and said, "Same..."

"Then come on, let's finish washing so we can turn off the water and make out without dying," Lauren said, letting me go.

"Sounds like a plan," I said, grabbing a bottle of shampoo.

We spent a few minutes enjoying each other's presence as we washed and talked.

"What school do you go to?" I asked, washing my hair.

"Nowhere yet, but in 6 months I'll have enough money for a 4-year university. Then I'll quit stripping and do school."

"Do you know what you wanna do?"