You Should Really Get To Know Me (DWM Epilogue)

A/N: HAPPY 8 YEARS HARMOS! Lol I know I'm late, but it's still 7/27 in an alternate universe so

A/N: HAPPY 8 YEARS HARMOS! Lol I know I'm late, but it's still 7/27 in an alternate universe so...hi. Truth is I got my wisdom teeth taken out during the 8-year anniversary and was asleep for a majority of the day. Have you gotten your wisdom teeth taken out? If so, how was your experience?

ANYWAY...hope you enjoy the Camren spin-off of 'Dance With Me'! If you haven't read DWM, don't worry, you won't be lost. But DWM has the backstories of Norminah, Camren, and Ally & some inside jokes, which I won't be recapping. It's been a 3-year journey to finish the DWM series and I'm so happy I actually finished.

Tap that VOTE & leggo!

*Trigger warning: homophobic language & girlxgirl smut*

Camila's POV

--Prologue--

"Camila...you're 30 years old," my mom stated as my family sat eating lunch at the dining table.

"Thanks for reminding me..." I mumbled sarcastically.

"Sinu..." my dad sighed, "She just flew across the country on a six-hour flight. Can't you give her a break?"

"What...? All I'm saying is that since she's finally taking some time off work, she can start looking for prospects," my mom said casually.

"I'm here to plan Dinah's wedding! Not get married myself!" I said irritably.

"Mija, I'm not telling you to get married yet," my mom explained, "I'm just saying that it's high time you started dating. Why haven't you brought a guy home yet? Sofi introduces us to a new boy every year and she's 10 years younger than you."

"Maybe...she isn't into boys," Sofia suggested. I glared at my sister.

My mom gasped dramatically, "Is that the problem? Do you have a girlfriend back in Miami? Are you afraid that we wouldn't accept you? I wouldn't mind having a daughter-in-law!"

"Mami! I'm not a lesbian! You know I don't believe in lesbians!" I said heatedly.

"Uh...aren't you helping plan a lesbian wedding?" Sofia asked, raising her eyebrows at me, "Are you saying you don't believe that Dinah and Normani are in love?"

"No. I think they're two very lonely and confused people," I said bluntly.

"Love has no boundaries, Mija. You can't help who you fall in love with," my dad explained calmly, "Look at me and your mom for instance. She's a psychopath and I'm-"

"The most annoying man on the planet," my mom finished, glaring at him.

My dad flashed my mom a cheeky grin, "But we still love each other. Mija...you have doubts cuz you haven't seen Dinah and Normani together yet. But I believe they're perfect for each other."

"All we want is for you to settle down with someone who makes you happy," my mom continued, "We don't care if we get a son-in-law or daughter-in-law or non-binary-in-law. We just wanna be in-laws."