|51| Baby For The Two Babies.

What do any typical Indian parents expect from their son and daughter-in-law who have been married for almost a year now?

The answer is obvious for us all. To have a baby who would promote them to the position of being called as 'grandparents'.

Virag and Anishka were not spared either. Mrs Kohli alongwith Mr Sharma and Mrs Sharma kept on bugging Anishka and Virag from time to time.

Virag would have happily obliged as per their parents wish and give them their grandchild if not for one problem. The problem was that Virag felt Anishka was not matured enough to take care of a child. She herself was a child. How on earth will she be able to be a mother?

Nonetheless, it is know to us all that things seldom go as planned. The same happened with Virag and Anishka.

Virag and Anishka was there that day to attend Shruthi and Vivek's marriage reception. Though, it's been a year of them getting married, yet they looked equally charming as the newly-weds.

Anishka was very restless that day. Something was dusturbing her. Virag noticed that. He went up to her and tried to convince her to say something but she didnt.

Virag could have been bit more strict and ask her forcefully about it, but he didn't. There were two reasons behind it.
First, Virag and Anishka were not at home. They were attending the reception party of Vivek and Shruthi. He didn't want to spoil anything.
Second, he has never forced Anishka for anything.

Anishka's restlessness was noticed by Shruthi too.

"What's wrong?" Shruthi asked directly, after dragging Anishka to one of the rooms and locking the door behind.

"What do you mean?" Anishka asked, looking totally clueless.

"You are hiding something. You don't look the same too" She informed her.

Actually, Shruthi did have an idea of what happened but she wanted to hear it from Anishka.

Her face saddened "How do you know?"

"Anishka" Shruthi began compassionately, seeing tears in her eyes "Is something wrong between you and Virag? Tell me. I will kick that bastard for you"

She smiled between tears "No. He did nothing"

Seeing her calm, Shruthi voiced her doubts "Are you pregnant?"

"How did you guess?" she shot back and Shruthi grinned, hearing her reply.

"You are?" She asked in excitement.

"I don't know. I am not sure" she said unsurely.

"You don't know? Why didn't you----"

"I am not sure if Virag will be happy hearing the news" Her face contorted to that of pain as she said "He didn't want kids for another year, at least"

"How can you be sure about it? You should have told him that"

"What if he gets angry knowing that I forgot to take the pill?" she began in a panicked tone "That I am always careless? He's already worried that he has not been able to perform well in the previous series. I can't make---"

"Anishka!" Shruthi began in a soothing tone, holding her shoulders firmly "Do you really think Virag will be angry at you? Just think peacefully. You will know the answer"

She looked at me sadly "You are right. I should--"

Stopping herself, she began pacing the room talking to herself "I mean he didn't say a word when I tried straightening our puppy Oscar's hair"