Nineteen

"Ready to go princess?" Jullian asks as he puts our last bags into the trunk then closing it gently, coming over to me as I connect his phone to the audio of my car, allowing him to choose since we're driving my car for better milage.

"Yeah I just need to grab my phone and my jacket, that's all," I smile, slowly getting out.

"I can just go get it if you want," he offers but I decline with a smile, he's too nice.

"No no, I don't know where I left them so I'll just go look for them real' quick," I chuckle as I quickly jog up to the dorm building then to the elevator. As I get to my dorm I realize I left the door wide open, mentally face-palming. I sigh as I enter the dorm in search of my jacket and phone, to see the jacket perfectly folded on my desk with my phone placed on top with my earbuds and charger. I approach them slowly to see a yellow sticky note with a written smiley face on it, saying "have fun on your trip!"

I look around the dorm, seeing everything is where it normally is and Jamie is still gone from last night, and I don't remember her coming back. I pick up my phone and take a picture, sending it to Jamie.

・・・

Eleanor || Jamie

[picture]

thanks but... creepy much? lmao

Wifey: honey that wasn't me 😂

Wifey: you know damn well I would've put lingerie in that pile if it was lol

haha yeah.... you sure it wasn't you? Because the door was wide open and you're the only person that knows about the trip.

Wifey: JFOIjnjbknkjfobk

??

Jaime?

・・・

I wait for a reply to not get a response and call her phone, hearing the ringing of her phone from the other side of my room. "Haha, Jamie... not funny," I sigh, walking over to the phone. I make it to her bed and quickly pull the sheets from her bed to reveal only the phone, the call screen with my name on it still going. I pause and pick up the phone, staring at it. In the reflection I see a person behind me, causing me to quickly turn around- revealing Jamie... stabbing me with a fake knife. 

"Gahhhh, die Eleanor rahh rahh rahhh," she yells, continuing to stab my stomach.

"Jamie what the fuck!" I scream, placing my hand over my chest as I try to calm my breath... almost having a heart attack, "that's not funny," I sigh, throwing one of her pillows at her.

"Come on, that was kind of funny." 

"Not in the slightest," I grumble, grabbing my stuff.

"Who did you think I was, Anthony?" She says as I'm walking out the door, coming to a complete stop. I slowly turn around and stare at her with slight disappointment which she seems to catch. "Elle I didn't mean-"

"I gotta go, Jamie, see you later," I sigh, shutting the door behind me with my stuff in my hands.

・・・

 When I finally make it back to the car I get it and shut the door with a sigh, "remind me when we get back to file a request to get a new dorm-mate."

"Why what'd Jamie do?" Jullian chuckles, starting to pull out of the parking lot.

"Act like she was an intruder in the dorm since I left it wide open," I say as I start to scroll through my social media.