Week 25 (Jan 14th- 20th Jan) ✔️

Hey everyone!
So first thing, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and an amazing new years! I am so grateful for every single one of you members and to everyone that was a member but has left! Second thing, I'm so sorry that i left for so long, I don't even know what happened, but I'm back and ready for what 2018 will bring for me relating to Wattpad and my Youtube! Unfortunately I do start school back up in two weeks, my two month has just flown by! I will be in my senior year of high school, so I know I'm going to be crazy with homework and studying, but I will try and make time for Wattpad, so just warning you all about that! Let's get onto Week 25!

If you need an extension, please don't leave it to the last minute to message me or Raven as while we are sorting out partners it messes everything up so please try and get assignments done asap! We do understand you are all busy! You all have till Saturday to finish.

Don't forget about our new rules when it comes to commenting on your partner/BOTW book.
The comments are now to be 3+ lines, people were real slack with their comments so that is why the length has changed.

In the comments, you will write what you liked about the chapter, what you disliked about the chapter and what could be improved. Failure to do this will lead to a strike.

Whoever is paired with the BOTW, has to read an extra two chapters and leave comments on EACH of the FOUR chapters!

Feel free to PM me if you have any concerns. :)

📆Reminders for the week📅

Assignment: TWO chapters on EACH book, ONE comment on EACH chapter, 3+ lines

BOTW: Read TWO chapters, ONE comment on each

Vote on this chapter so we know you've seen it!!

When commenting: use hashtag #VioletBC, when commenting on partner's book and BOTW. Also, comment what chapters you have read down below and tag your partner!

I really wanted to start 2018 with no strikes but we do unfortunately have some! :(

Strike:
lilheartgirl- Strike 2

b-bakashi- Strike 2
helloitsmeabby
mamiGyal

You all have this week to do Week 24's assignments, once done your strike will be removed. If it is not done by the end of this week, you will be given another strike.

Extensions/break:
Narcissistic_Lexie

siakokka

DisneyChick17
princesofhearts

So this week, BOTW goes to -HopelessRomantics ,

With their book, The Player's A Prince!