Narcissist

So consumed with their selves and no one else. The narcissist boiling with a desire to control. Trust me when I tell you that's their goal.

They blame their lack of success on everyone else but their selves. Believe me when I say they store their lies on shelves.

They always want you to feel like your the problem, they are filled with so much evil and darkness. For their temple is heartless.
The narcissist attempts to make you angry and bitter. And they'll try to spoil you with everything that glitters.

Inside they have been hurt since childhood. They feel like they were never understood.

Please don't think you can fix this, cause you'll be trying forever. Cause trust me when I say this, their truth is as light as a feather.

Some will even say, "your to good for me", and please believe them cause you are.
Please flee and go far.

Testing you to see how far you'll let them go. Then they'll hit you with a mental blow.

These people are emotional and mental abusers. They are unable to love, and their nothing but users.

They search for new supply when you act up. So please allow that breakup.

They'll cut your blooming love by the stem. But they can only hurt you if you allow them.