Chapter 1

Emmaly’s POV

They had taken a bus to get to the concert, we arrived finally.

"I think we are going to have a great time tonight!" I said.

 “So what are we waiting for my mom got front row seats to 1Direction. Let’s go get our seats!!!!!" Morgan said.

I smiled and followed her, we got our seats. I am annoyed by all of the screaming and flashing that went on threw the concert. Then I looked up to see Harry staring at me I looked towards the back stage area to see one of my dad’s old work buddy's frank my dad doesn't work there anymore. I looked to the other side the stage to see what he staring at. All it took was one small look at him and I knew who it was. It was the prisoner that stabbed my dad.

Then frank saw me and it made the runaway prisoner look at me and then, I look up to see the concert was almost done, when out the middle of nowhere BANG!!!!!!!! The prisoner had a gun, lucky he had just shot it in the air. I turned to Morgan to tell her how I knew him

 "Morgan you have to trust me, I need you to run over there his name is frank friend of my dad’s." I said while I pointed at him. Everyone running out of the building, who could blame them. We ran over there I hugged frank, he smiled,

" Nice to see you too." I smiled that quickly disappeared. 

"how did he find me? Why is he here? Oh no, the boys!" I rambled

I took purse from my side and grabbed the pepper spray. I got in front of all of them, closet to the prisoner he looked at gripped his gun.

 "what did I do to deserve this much attention?" The prisoner smiled I took a step closer

"I don't know, why don’t you tell me why you are here." He chuckled then rolled his eyes at me.

"I don't know I heard. You were gonna be here." He snickered I took a deep breath.

 "Why me, what did I do?" All the sudden my phone went off I looked at it. It said from Eddie.

"oh, great just what I needed." I mumbled,  I opened the text and it said, “I am so sorry that it is me to tell you but, your brother was found dead and your parents missing." I dropped my phone and threw my purse and tears rolling down my face I fell to the ground.

Morgan ran over to my phone read the text and put it down looked at frank then she ran over to me got me to my feet and hugged me. Frank the text and Harry took the phone, read the and let the others read it walked to frank who was now looking at the prisoner.

"Who do you think did it?" Harry asked, I ran over the prisoner.

"You did this. You killed him. WHY, HOW, I HATE YOU!!!" I yelled at the prisoner,he tried to punch me but I ducked.

 “Don’t bother trying to punch me. I am smarter than you." I say through gritted teeth.

"Get away from him, NOW." Frank yelled at me, I trembled over Morgan then I went over to the edge of the stage and sat down.

" Does this mean I have to get a Guardian tell they find my parents...frank " I asked, he sighed. 

"yes." He finally said

"I don't want to have guardian. I want my mom and dad I want my baby brother back!! But you know, you don't always get what you want, look at me my parents missing, brothers dead. Who would take me in and not......" I started to argue but got I was interrupted by Harry.

“I will watch over you for a while, you look old enough to not need someone home all the time." He said

“you want take care of me?" I asked

He said, “ya, I'll give it a shot." I laughed and said, "What have you been smoking? You probably wish you didn't even meet me because I don't want you to take my gun away!!!" Harry looked at me concerned and yelled, "YOU HAVE A GUN!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Frank started laughing and said, “yes, she has a gun in case something like tonight happens she can defend herself." I grabbed my purse and said," Morgan I think we missed the bus." Morgan laughed and said, "you think." We both laughed.

Then we looked serious. Then Harry asked, “Are you guys sisters?" I was tired everyone could tell but I had to say it so told, "are you peoples gay!?!? Oh, Ps Harry no this is my best friend." He looked at me and then he said, “Give me your phone. NOW" I looked at him and jumped off the stage and said, “Come on Morgan we got to find a way home. Ask your mom if you can stay at my place tonight." It took a minute or two then she looked at me and she said, "Ya, I can go to your place next problem. How are we going to get there?" I chuckled and said loudly to make sure Harry heard I said, "I DON'T KNOW I'LL ASK MY GARDIAN IF HE WILL TAKE US TO MY PLACE."

We both started laughing Harry looked at me and said, "Not tell you give me your phone." I took out my phone and I locked it and handed it to him. He said, “now I will take you home mind if we stay the night?" I said, "You peoples are my new guardian’s. I don't care now let me see your phone I will go on 'GPS' thing and put my address in it." He handed me his phone and I did just that. Then gave it back grabbed my purse and asked, "Harry, why did you want my phone?" He looked at me and said, “you called us gay."

I rolled my eyes and went to Morgan. I whispered, "You tired? If you are not too tired I am going to get revenge on Harry want to help?" She looked me in the eyes to see if I was being serious. She nodded then we both started laughing that they looked at us trying to figure out what was so funny. Then Zayn said, "what's so funny?" I said, "Stuff." Oh ya I was in full smartass mode I only get this way when I either try or I am really tired. Zayn looked at Harry to be saying, what the hell did you just do. Morgan quickly said, "I am so sorry she only gets like this when she is really tired." Zayn asked, "how do you know that?" She rolled her eyes and said, “like she said we are best friends.”

 He chuckled then we all got in the car about eleven a clock we were at the house I said, "find a room and go to bed me and Morgan are in my room. Goodnight guys. Oh, wait one more thing Harry can I please have my phone back. Please I haven't had it for like five hours can I please have my phone back.” He looked at me and then he said, "No you cannot have your phone back." I looked at him and mumbled under my breath, "DICK." He looked at me and said," come here right now!!!!!!!"

I knew he heard it so I said, "good night Harry." As I walked down the hallway to my bedroom he followed me and Morgan. I went inside my room shut the just as Harry was about to open the door Liam said, "Don’t open the door come on Harry two girls going to bed and you are just going to open the door." I overheard and opened the door and said, "what?"