Chapter 10

Emmalys POV

I don't remember falling asleep but i woke still in the tree, i looked around it was dawn the birds were chirpping, it was a breath taking sight i was not leaving this here. i climbed down the tree and into the house. Harry looked at me and said,"where were you?!" i flinched and said,"out side in a tree what i would have done at the forest." i sanpped. he said,"we didn't know but frank wasn't worried."

i said,"because he knows i can take care of my self." i felt a pair of hands on my shoulders, i looked up and frank was there he said,"doesn't mean you should go to that forest everytime the BS gets to be to much to handle." i nodded knowing i wouldn't win this war. i said,"ok, but you have to promise me one thing." he said,"what would that be?"

i said,"that you or no body is going to make me fix my grammer." he nodded slightly laughing. i smiled, yes ain't nobody gonna change me. i went to walk away but came face to face with liam he looked like he had been up all night he said,"where were you at last night?" he spat you out like it was posion. i said,"i was outside and well i fell asleep."

helooked at me like he didn't believe me and then he smiled?! he took a leaf out of my hair and then tossed it to the ground. he said,"ok, well i am off to bed and you look tired." i shrugged and started to walk to my room but liam said,"louis is sleeping in there because we couldn't find you."

i shrugged and walked in. louis was in a ball with my pink blanket aww he looks soo cute. ahh but a little to cute. i walked over and shook his shoulder lightly gently and he groaned,"five more minutes." i said,"oh, fine but your in my bed." he jumped and pulled me in for a hug. a bone crushing hug.

Harrys POV

i walked back to emmalys room because well i took a wild guess and said she was going to her room. i walked back there to see her in louis's arms. i walked and said,"boobear don't kill her we just found her" she said,"ya finding me is me walking in the house to be told nobody could find me in the back yard." louis said,"you were in the back yard?"

she nodded. she walked over and pulled something out. and put it on oh sunglasses. i saw i tear roll down her cheek. honestly we need to get her new things so that everytime she looks at something some old random memery came back.would she even like that or would it be too much too fast. i shook my head and left the room.

i told frank what i thought about her stuff and memerys he said,"if we do that she will go to that cabin and never come back." but i took a wild guess and said that he was right but i didn't understand how she was staying in this bubble not wanting to move on. emmaly said," harry you look like you really stressing over something." she sat down next to me. we were both out by the pool.

i said,"its not important." i saw hurt flash through her eyes but she quickly masked it and looked down at her hands and said,"so you trying to help me move forward is not important?" i could tell she was trying to hide the hurt in her voice but she couldn't hide it. i said,"frank told you." she said,"no i heard you two talking. he saw me thats why he said no and he knew i would anyday take my family back and go back to writing books about meeting one direction. my family ment everything to me."

i said,"soo you would go back to never getting a chance to meet us if your parents could be brought back?" she nodded i felt hurt at first but then i thought if i were in that very spot. lost my sister and parents i would most likely feel the same way. i couldn't help it i said,"you either jump in that pool or i push you." she said," wait har---" splash.

i pushed her in and then i jumped in. she said,"that was bot nice and remember pay back is a bitch." i looked at her and walked over to her, she didn't move. i smiled and picked her up bridal style she said,"h-h-harry w-w-what a-are you d-d-doing?" god is she that scared i dropped back down in the water and i said,"why are you scared of me."she said,"not of you just don't pick me up." and with that she got out of the pool and walked inside.

i got out and liam said,"harry you need to explain something. emmaly get back here!!!" i was thinking what the hell was that about untill i saw emmaly run by. witha gun in her hand?!?!?! i got out and saw it was a water gun. oh, thankgod. i ran up and grabbed her from behind and we made are way back to the house. i set her in her room, on her bed and she fell asleep.