2

AN: Tyson 😍

Chapter 2

Haley was woken up by the chatter down stairs. Her eyes were sore and stung as sunlight hit them. They were inevitably puffy and red from the crying she had done last night.

She changed out of the clothes that she wore yesterday and pulled up one of the very few pairs of yoga pants in her drawer. She grabbed a long sleeve shirt that used to fit her perfectly. Now it was loose and baggy on her deteriorating frame.

She pulled her wild and unruly black curls into a sloppy ponytail. She brushed her teeth and started splashing her hollowing face with water, she dried it and walked down stairs.

She was greeted by a hysterical Bethany running from kitchen to living room to kitchen. She was grabbing the throw blankets off the couch and then she would go into the kitchen. Seconds later she would come back out.

Haley paused the continuous loop that Bethany was on as she came to a stop realizing that Haley had woken up.

"There's breakfast in the kitchen honey." Beth smiled before she went back to her hectic day as Haley nodded in response.

She walked into the kitchen as Tyson shoveled food from his plate into his mouth. He looked up to smile with a mouth full of food greeting Haley. She nodded and noticed the bacon and hash browns on the table. Of course there was also eggs, pancakes, fruit, and other foods but Haley had always had a weakness to meats and potatoes. Meat was her all time favorite food. She could only eat in in small portions without throwing up now. But that was okay because as she ate one strip of bacon and two bites of hash browns she was already full.

That was caused by her lack of eating for two months and the minimal food she ate now. She believed she would be ignorant and dull-witted if she were to say she missed food when she missed her parents thousands of times more.

"Moms starting to pack. Would you like help with your stuff?" Tyson asked as he finished his plate.

Haley did the sign language motion for school. Tyson had made her learn simple words in sign language just so they could communicate easily without her having to write everything she wanted to say down. He nodded knowing it was Wednesday and she like to be punctual about everything.

"Today's the last day you'll be going. I'll still help you pack tonight or tomorrow if you want." Tyson replied getting ready to take Haley.

She was a senior in high school and was just looking to finish. She only took four classes and two were electives. She was always good in school getting all A's, taking advanced classes. This was the only year she took four classes and none were advanced. And it was all because she didn't want to do anything after her parents.

With some persuading from the Devin's they got her to stay in school instead of dropping out. She was partly thankful because she didn't stay in bed for the rest of her life doing nothing, even though she still thought this was a waist of her time.

She grabbed her back pack and walked out of the door and into the car. Tyson didn't talk until he was ready to drop her off.

"I'll pick you up after third if you want to get started on packing. Just let me know or I'll be here like usual. Mom took care of everything for moving so don't worry."

She nodded and got out of the car. Walking into school she was basically invisible. She had no friends now that she had shut everybody out and no one wanted to bother reading her reply after they asked her something.

She wasn't bullied for not talking or not dating which most of the school did. Everyone had there own little clique and was super close.

The weird things that Haley noticed about people is how their eye color changes. Everyone has their own color when their mad. When they are looking at their boyfriend or girlfriend usually they turn dark or black. It happened to most people so she just ignored it.

She went through her first two classes learning nothing, doing nothing, and bored out of her mind. She decided a start on packing wouldn't be bad. She texted Tyson asking if he could pick her up after third. He quickly replied yes.

While Haley sat there bored as Tyson was in his fathers office talking about the land they would gain in the move. They would run a small pack and live on the outskirts of the city that has a small population of one hundred and twenty seven. It was about a total of thirty families. They were all werewolves and everyone knew everyone. He would be bordering with one of the most feared Alphas in the world. That only caused him a little glint of fear when he thought about Haley.

She loved the woods and was always drawn to it. She always wanted to explore even if she was told not to go to far in. That's what scared him. What if she walked to far into the woods crossing territory lines. Would they immediately kill her thinking she was a rouge?

He shook the thought as he got a text from Haley. He had about forty five minutes till he should go pick her up and he was done talking to his father. Not waisting time he went into his room and started to pack up things that he wouldn't need till they got to the new house and clothes he wouldn't wear till after the move ether.

Shortly later he left to pick Haley up and bring her home. He asked when she wanted to pack but she just shrugged her shoulders. She didn't really care and she didn't really want to. It's not that she felt one way or another about the move. It's just that she felt blah. She didn't really care. She started to feel numb again.

He nodded kissing her forehead as she turned into her room. She discarded the unneeded bra that was not useful as she had nothing much to fill it in. She crawled into bed to fall asleep, her body exhausted from the little she had done today.

~
AN:
Please vote and comment!
Have a wonderful read!