Chapter 22

I pulled up and parked the bike in the driveway and made my way into my house. All of the lights downstairs were off letting me know no one was home, that and the fact that there was no car in our driveway. It took me roughly thirteen minutes to get here from Mike's Gelato, and considering the fact that Logan said he'd be here in ten minutes, he must've already been upstairs.

I grabbed a bottle of orange juice from the fridge and went to my room. When I opened my door, Logan was laying there, on my bed with his eyes closed. I tiptoed through the room and grabbed a pillow off my window seat and walked to where his head was. I raised my arms up when Logan cracked an eye at me, "I'm awake you know, and you're not very light on your feet."

"Ah man." I threw the pillow onto his stomach instead and I dropped onto my bed with a sigh, "So, what're you doing here?"

"Can I not come see you?"

"Usually yes. Right now, why? Also, who let you in?"

"Your mom did. She had some errands to run real quick. She told me to tell you that she would be back in a few hours." He rolled over so that he was on his stomach next to me.

"I'm so glad you and my mom are besties now."

"Your mom is a lovely lady. Anyways, off the topic of your mom. Let me see the dress you got." He sat up fully now and stretched his arms.

I pretended to ignore the way his white tank top perfectly displayed his back and arm muscles as he stretched, as well as the butterflies floating in my stomach.

I grabbed the bag from behind me and pulled out the dress, "Ta-da!" I threw the dress at him and it hit him right in the face causing me to giggle.

"This is pretty." He held up the dress infront of his eyes. "Did Jordan see you in it?"

I rolled my eyes and crashed backwards onto the bed. "No he didn't! He just handed me the dress."

He threw the dress on the bed and climbed over me. His arms and legs boxed me in between them. His eyes scanned my face and desire pulsed through me like an electric current.

He dipped his head and his lips made contact with my forehead. Then he kissed down to my nose, then finally my lips. At first his kisses were soft and gentle, but then they morphed into kisses that seemed to linger. It was filled with longing and powered by aggression.

Fire erupted everywhere he touched me.

Breaking away he whispered, his lips brushing against mine each time, "I don't want anyone else to know you like I do. You're mine you've got that?" He brushed a strand of hair out of my eyes and pushed it behind my ear. I could feel the heat linger behind even when his finger wasn't there anymore. "You're mine."

My voice came out barely above a whisper, but anything louder would've ruined the moment, "I'm yours."

Just as I was about to bring my lips up to his, Jake bursted into my room, taking the moment in his hand and crushing it. "Yo Daytona. Woah. Keep it PG here."

Logan abruptly got off me and the bed, taking a few steps back.

Rolling my eyes and tilted my head back so I could see him, "What do you want idiot. Wait? Why are you even here?"

"Mason invited me." He stuck his tongue out at me like a five year old. "We were going to order Chinese. Want anything?"

"Mason knows my order by heart."

"What about you Logan."

He took his time answering, "I'll have whatever Daytona is having."

Jake awed, "You two are so in love. Already ordering the same food as each other. That's so cute." He scrunched up his nose, "I wish Mas–"