04 | black widow

I'm gonna love ya'
Until you hate me
And I'm gonna show ya'
What's really crazy
You should've known better
Than to mess with me, harder.”

04 | black widow

•Olivia Hart•

I pulled Andrew along with me to our next class after The Blockhead's embarrassing encounter.

Yeah, I called him that. Because that's what he is. A Blockhead with a capital B.

My mind involuntarily drifted off to that party and I felt a pang in my heart when I thought of him and how he pushed me away.

I thought mates have to love each other...

I shook my head and tried to concentrate my mind on the thermodynamics numerical in front of me.

“Okay so when the standard value of equilibrium constant is positive...the value of standard Gibbs free energy becomes negative because it is -2.303RTlogK—”

"Pssssshhh Oli," someone nudged me from behind and shrugged him off, knowing it's Andy.

I started working on the sum in hand when he poked me again. With a pencil this time.

I looked back and hissed at him to stay quiet.

He jutted his bottom lip out and gave me a puppy dog look.

(A/N- imagine Dylan O'Brien doing that....*swoons*)

I wanted to laugh to bad but I settled for giving him a stern look. He widened his eyes and they started turning dramatically glossy.

I snorted.

Drama-fucking-queen.

I ignored him and proceeded to complete my question paper when a paper landed on my leg and I gasped.

Did he just give me a paper chit?

Does he not know we have a test going on? What if someone saw this!

I panicked and decided to pick the paper up and throw it but I was too late because my teacher snatched it away from my lap.

Pray to holy mother of macaroons.

I screeched, and jumped to take it back but he raised his hand and honestly, my 5'6 height was too small to reach my teacher's 6'3 frame.

Okay Seriously. 6'3? Did he snort steroids or something?

Soon I gave up trying to reach for the paper and huffed. He smirked at me triumphantly.

"Well well well," he said,"looks like Ms.Hart has something interesting for us all." He said as he opened up the paper and cleared his throat.

No he won't...

"Dear Oli,

I know you are mad at me for turning you down last night. But you need to understand baby, the neighbor's have started complaining. Saying they can't handle the noises anymore.

Guess our love is too loud for this world, honey.

I promise you I'll find a world that accepts us and our loudness, as we are.

Till then, please forgive me.

Yours truly,
Caspar the friendly ghost.”

My eyes widened and my cheeks flushed pink at the contents of the note.

Oh god.

"Hmmm," The Teacher said,"looks like a lover's note to me. You can proceed to go your exam."