13 | history

(Olivia's gif  in the media box)👆

"You and me got a whole lot of history,
We could be the greatest thing that the world has ever seen,
You and me got a whole lot of history,
So don't let it go, we can make some more, we can live forever."

---

13 | history

•Olivia•

"I...uh..." Ryder scrached his neck sheepishly as he tried to form a sentence. "You know..."

"No I don't know." I said curtly, narrowing my eyes at him.

He always scratches his neck when he's done something wrong. I know him.

He bit his lip and look at me with his big blue eyes. "Please don't be mad at me, Livy... But I kinda broke my promise. I just... I got so engrossed in training..."

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose, as I remembered the last day before he left.

- flashback -

"What? Today!" I paced around in his room, worriedly as he threw clothes from his closet into his suitcase. "What do you mean by you are leaving today?"

Ryder ignored me and continued packing hurriedly.

"What about school? You haven't completed senior year yet. It's just the matter of 8 months! Complete it. Get your graduate degree, and then go. What's the hurry?" I emphasized.

The fact that Ryder was talking about leaving right then, scared me and all I could think about was how he would manage. He needed to complete high school, at least! That thing's important.

"High school is one of my last worries right now, Livy. Rightnow I have to look after my pack and their well being. Our Delta (fourth in command) turned rogue years ago, and now my father-the gamma, he's...he's," Ryder choked as he said the next words and shook his head.

"This pack can't survive without both for long. You know that. Alpha and Beta look after administration and Gamma and Delta look after the defence. This is how it works. How is gonna go without them both?"

Ryder looked at me with a storm brewing behind his eyes and I sucked in a breathe because of the intensity those eyes held.

"I'll go to high school there in Alaska, I promise. Or I'll get home schooled. My uncle lives there. He'll train me. It won't take too long..."

"But you can train here!" I said, frantically. I didn't want him to leave. I know this might sound so selfish...but how will my life be without him?

He shook his head. "I can...but I won't... There are too many memories I have in this pack, Livy. With my ....with my father and I don't want to get weak because of them. I have to move on. Plus, Alaska is untouched. Natural. And in harmony with the environment. My wolf will be able to express itself the best there. I want him and I to establish a bond like never before. I want to be in full association, coordination and sync with my wolf. Yield my full potential and—"