Chapter 2

When we finally got there I stepped out of the car, when all of a sudden I get drenched.

"What the fuck!" I scream.

Trevor runs out from behind the tree, picks me up bridal style and runs me to the back yard.

"One, Two...!" On three Trevor threw me into the freezing cold water.

I got my head out of the water and swam to the side of the pool where I could hold on to the ledge. I started coughing up water and tears were streaming down my face.

"Are you okay Syd?" Trevor came over and helped me out of the water.

I was still coughing and couldn't respond. Tears were still pouring down my face. I can't breath.

"Oh my god! JC!" Trevor called him over, since he was the only one outside.

"What happend!?" JC patted me on the back.

"She's choking! JC give her CPR!" Trevor was freaking out.

"Trevor she's not choking or else she wouldn't be able to cough. " JC giggled.

I finally stopped coughing, still hot tears rolling down my face.

"Are you okay Syd?" Trevor asked.

"You bitch!" I playfully slapped him.

"You made me choke on the fucking water!" I smiled.

Trevor knew I wasn't mad at him. We always make fun of bad situation so no one gets offended or hurt. That's why I like them so much. We can joke around.

"I'm sorry babe." Trevor pouted then kissed my lips.

"And you got my clothes all wet, I'm not in my bikini yet." I laughed again.

"I'm sorry I'll put them in the dryer for you." He placed his arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek.

"Ew... PDA on the patio!" I look up and laugh along with Ricky.

I got up and gave him a big hug, since he wasn't in swimming shorts yet.

"You got me wet!" He laughed pushing me off of him.

" I know that was my goal!" I laugh.

"I'm gonna go change! Be right back!" I say running into the O2L house.

-----------------------

Disclaimer: I'm not stealing ideas from another book or copying anyone's work! The reason I have so many chapters going up at the same time is because I wrote it in my phone notes earlier. I just decided to actually post it! just thought I would let you know I wasn't copying!💜