2 Never Die

Xingxie wasn't scared as she was pushed off the cliff. Instead, she touched her bleeding heart and chanted a spell.

Yes, she had magical powers.

Why didn't she use it to defend herself and kill the assassins?

Wu Xingxie hated killing and she felt they weren't worthy to know she had such abilities.

She only wanted to confirm how cruel her so called family were through them. Now that she was sure it was them who killed her younger brother and stepmother, why should she let them live peacefully?

A dark light swirled around the female's body. This was Forbidden Magic, a type of black magic people weren't allowed to use.

Yet, Wu Xingxie secretly learned it in case her life was ever threatened. The spell she used was a time traveling spell for the soul. She would transfer her soul to her body in the past.

It wasn't so easy to cast the spell.

The caster needed to have intense hatred for something or someone and they needed the blood of a female virgin. They also needed to be a cultivator at Intermediate level or above.

There were 14 levels of cultivators and Intermediate was the 7th level. Most people her age were at the Skilled or 6th level and this spell was outlawed so Xingxie was breaking the law.

For Xingxie's case, her hatred was for the Wu family and for the virgin blood, it was her own. Just at 21, Xingxie had already reached Senior, the 13 level while disguising her level at Skillful, the 8th level.

If Xingxie faced those assassins head on, their bones wouldn't even be found.

"I, Wu Xingxie will never die!"
She exclaimed as her soul was extracted from her body.

***
"Eldest Miss. Eldest Miss." A young girl called her miss who had fallen asleep in the bathtub.

Truthfully, she didn't want to wake the girl up.
The miss looked so beautiful even while bathing, it caused her heart to flutter.

No, what was she thinking? The Eldest Miss was a girl and so was she. Such impure thoughts shouldn't be in her mind. Besides, during this time, only a man and woman were allowed to marry.

The servant girl was named Yuyan. She was the personal attendant of Wu Xingxie.

Seeing as her miss still showed no signs of waking, Yuyan began to panic.

"Eldest Miss!" She vigorously shook the girl's body.

At this moment, Wu Xingxie's soul from the future had just merged with her current body.

Opening her eyes, Xingxie saw her younger maid. Yuyan smiled in relief after Xingxie finally woke up.

"Eldest Miss, you worried me to death!" She exclaimed before letting go.

Xingxie looked at herself then at Yuyan.

The spell had worked!

"Yuyan, how old am I?" Xingxie asked before standing up.

Yuyan was taken aback by her sudden actions and question.

"Eldest Miss, you just turned 16 last month." Yuyan replied while avoiding Xingxie's body.

In the past, Xingxie always asked for her silk robe before stepping out the bath. Today, she stood up naked before Yuyan, which caused the girl to blush deeply.

Xingxie smiled, she vowed to destroy the Wu family and save her brother and stepmother.

"Help me get dressed." Xingxie said in her kind soft voice. However, she was no longer the same.

Yuyan nodded before grabbing her miss's clothings.

As she got dressed, Xingxie recalled the past or in a way, the future.

She studied Yuyan, her personal attendant who had served her since she was 9. Xingxie apologized to Yuyan in her heart. In order to let Xingxie get away, Yuyan distracted the assassins. She was killed so unfairly.

This time, Xingxie would prevent that from ever happening. She would only give her love to those who deserved it. To those who looked down on her or sneered at her behind her back, she would show them who was in charge.