Moneybagg Yo: Insecure

YN

I was sitting in the bed, scrolling through social media.

All I seen was my nigga with females, all down my timeline.

Yes, I'm dating Mr.Moneybagg Yo. My mama always told me not to trust these rappers, but ofcourse I tried to find out for myself.

My girls keep telling me I should just leave him ..

I was sitting here waiting on him, for the 3rd night in the row.

Nights like this make me feel like he's cheating honestly ..

Moneybagg Yo

I was on my way home from the studio. I've been cooking up some shit thang everybody can relate to.

When I got home, the lights was on so my babyguh was still up.

I walked in, walking straight to our room.

" Wassup Baby ", I said, walking over to her.

She looked up.

" Where tf have you been nigga? Must of been with one of them bitches" , she said.

Here she go with that insecure ass shit. Idek why she think I would choose any of these bitches over her.

" Why you gotta be insecure? Needa keep all ya friends at ya ear", I said.

She rolled her eyes.

" They haven't told me shit. ", she said.

" How you even listen to them , when they shit ain't even secure? ", I said.

" Whatever ", she said.

" And them mad ass hoes, just wish they was here! They wish they had yo spot. You needa stop assuming. Stop being insecure .. " ,I said.

" I guess I do needa stop .... well can I get some dick, fuck the bullshit " , she said.

I swear this girl a freak , but this my lil baby.

Imagines Book ( Rappers )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara