Roddy Rich: Hood Bitch

Face Claim: @moshaae

YN

I was the typical " ghetto " girl that grew up in the hood and loved to run with the niggas

Still got the hood in me, but I'm older now and I don't run the streets anymore.

Now I'm in a relationship with my bestfriend aka, Roddy Rich.

That's really my nigga. We done been through a lot of shit together, literally.

While he be out on tour, I be home taking care of business.

" You keep playing, we gone fight. And you know last time you needed ice", I said.

" Girl shut the fuck up. You be mad over this weave, if I mess it up you know I'll pay for it", he said.

" Baby you know I just got it done , so stop playing ", I said, rolling my eyes.

" Girl you be tripping, with your sexy ass", he said, biting his lip.

I swear he stays complimenting me , no matter how mean or how upset I am at home.

We definitely only got a soft spot for each other.

I was sitting in front of the mirror , so I took a picture.

My figure definitely hitting in this dress.

liked by roddyricch, yg, therealkylesister, and 60,000 others

hoodbrat: is it okay if I call you my prada bae? 😽

yg: Lil Sis ❤️🤞🏽

jaydacheaves: sexy ass bitch 😍😍

roddyricch: You know I like when you ride at the top, bae 💙

roddyrich: My Hood Brat 😍

" Boy don't be commenting on my shit with the dusty ass lyrics ", I said.

" YN. You really wanna get your ass beat huh? You the one that used them dusty ass lyrics as your status", he said, chuckling.

I laughed.

" Okay baby you got me there. Now come on let's go to the mall.", I said.

Roddy Rich

I was in the mall spoiling my shawty, with her spoiled ass

Swear I wouldn't trade her crazy ass for nothing.

She keeps me on my feet and always in my corner, pushing a nigga.

" Why that bitch keep looking over here ?", YN said, as she looked in some girls direction.

I noticed the girl was a bitch I use to fuck with years ago. Man , I hope she not on some dumb shit.

" Just ignore that hoe. She a delusional ass ex from years ago ", I said.

She shrugged and went back to looking at clothes.

Next thing you know, this bitch gone come and bump my girl, so I pushed her ass.

" Man ion even play like that, don't touch my girl. Ion give a fuck who if you a bitch, I'll touch anybody bout that one", I said, as I held YN back.

" Nah let your bitch go. She want to mean mug  here now bitch. And I'll have my brothers handle your weak ass", the hoe said.

As soon as she stopped talking, YN decked her ass in the face twice, making her fall straight back.

" I would do you dirty but you not worth my time bitch", YN said, as she kicked her and we walked out the store.

I be telling these bitches not to play with my Hood Bitch ..

She with all that shit and her nigga is too.

The End.🦋