shadow's play toy tiny lemon warning!!

a/n this chapter has a  lemon on it and if your not comfortable with this skip it. You guys know how shadow is right? He can be...umm wild yea wild. And it's my first time putting lemon on one of my stories but don't worry it's a little bit of lemon on it because someone stop him from doing what he is doing lol. ok anyway if you don't like lemons skip it to the part that someone stop him. i can't tell you who stop him from doing you know what.  let the story begin ^^

Shadow took off your collar and bit your neck hard making it bleed, you whimper in pain as he lick the blood off your neck. "you taste great slave." He said as he keep licking your neck as you whimper in fear slightly. You want it to stop but it feels so good. He took noticed and smirks as he went to take off your shirt and rubs your chest. It made you yelp in surprise and moan a bit and cover your mouth. "aww you made a cute sound." He said as he continues "i'll make you make more of that cute noise you made" He said as he bite your chest making you scream as the two other hedgehog heard it and runs to your room and sees you two.

"SHADOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Sonic exe yelled and pulled him off of you as you hide by the corner whimpering scared as silver walks to you and helps you up "aww are you ok?" He asked as you shake your head no. He pet your head making you purr as you calm down while shadow walks to and says sorry and walks away. Sonic looks at you and smiles that silver is helping you calm down.  

Time skip 

You wake up by the pain where shadow had bit you and whimper in pain> Getting up you walk to the bathroom to look at yourself in the mirror. You gasps as you look at your eyes, one of your eyes are black with a red dot as the other one was dull e/n instead of any life of that eye. You cover your eyes as you cry out blood. "what happened to me?" You ask yourself  as someone walk in behind you and hugged you. You look at whoever hugged you it was shadow. "im sorry to what i did to you y/n...i couldn't help myself..." He said sadly as he look at you in shocked and grabs you hand and runs to the others with you. "w whats going on?!" You asked as he didn't say anything as he takes you to sonic and silver exe.  

Sonic and silver sees shadow and you in worried as he told them what happened to you they both ware shocked. "w what's wrong?" You ask as sonic walks to you "y/n...it seem that shadow unleash your true self."  He smiled at you as you ware confused at what he said. "w what are you talking about?" You ask as silver spoke "y/n you're a bleeding angel princess." he said as you ware shocked at what he said. You're a bleeding angel princess that shadow unleash the true you.