silver exe lemon round 2~

You been out hunting with shadow and sonic. You been wondering what silver been up to,he told you to come to his room to show you something. You walk to silver's room and knock on his door. "Come in~" He sing as you walk in his room seeing him laying on his bed winking at you.It made you blush as the door was shut by force and pulls you onto the bed with silver. He chuckles at you as the force rips off your clothes as he gets on top of you kissing your neck. You moan softly as he start biting your neck softly . "lets play shall we~?" He ask as you nod shyly as he get his member out and rubs it against your area. You both moan as he pushes it in you. You were about to cover your mouth to hide your moans. Silver makes the force holds your arms above your head. "Let them hear your cute moans y/n.~" He chuckles as he thrust softly as you moan with him. He suddenly went faster as he holds on to you as you scream. Sonic and shadow hears you and listens. Silver went deeper as he hits your g spot . After a while you both moan and cum as he falls ontop of you panting. "I bet they heard your cute screams y/n. Hehehe~" He smirks as the two of you cuddle and falls asleep as sonic and shadow saw and heard the whole thing and this time they not mad at all.