☾36☽

| Real Chap— Lookism ep. 38 |
Ep. 36  Study Study
not edited

This part was inspired by @AllBoutBoba from his/her's Lookism Fanfic called Surreal

| Y/N L/N |
Appearance: 10
- Being a reader insert Mary Sue has their perks.
Height: tall
- In this story you are about 5'8-5'10.
Brain: 3
- As I quoted at the Authors Information Page: "You were either expelled from failing grades or violence.". You were more street smart rather than book smart. And your memorization skills were pretty good.
Skill: 8
You are a fighting prodigy, hanging around in the the Red Lotus gang since you were a kid.
Athletics: ?
- You incorporate fighting techniques into sports, which usually goes against rules. You can play, just not the way the sport is supposed to be played. So you've been put on the bench multiple times.
Fighting: 10 and beyond
- You threw a desk at the teacher when you were in kindergarten because she refused to give you seconds in snack time.

Hey

Hey. My name is Y/N L/N. I'm just an average highschool going girl who likes sleeping, binging, eating until I fall in a food coma and occasionally knocking some dude's front row teeth out.

However, right now I'm not doing any of those things, because right now I'm currently constipated on the toilet.

Yes you read that right. I'm constipated as hell right now and I'm stuck in my bathroom until further notice.

You begun tapping your foot quickly as you stared down at your bathroom tiles- your eyes just tracing where the lines are going. Your phone suddenly buzzed as you glanced at it, the contact read 'Mom' as you sighed and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Yo Y/N, hows it going?" You heard your older sister on the other line.

"Why do you keep calling me on mom's phone?"

"Because I threw my phone at some pervert who tried to looking up my skirt" She laughs "I think I fractured his skull. Anyways, I just wanted to talk to my baby sis, what's it like living the big life after becoming internet famous in Korea?"

"Famous? The fuck are you on right now. I sleep on the floor, my bed is just a fucking pillow and a blanket. I still live in a trashy neighborhood and I come home everyday knowing my only comfort is one dollar ramen and a Netflix subscription"

"Oh shit, that's actually pretty sad. I think I just got second hand crippling depression from hearing that"

"Just tell me what mom and you want" You take a large breath.

"Oh yeah, mom just wants to talk to you about your midterms coming up" She explains as your eyes snap open.

"Hold the fuck on, don't hand her the-"

"Hello? Y/N?" Your mom's voice spoke through the phone.

"— hey mom how're you doing?" You asked nervously.