Chapter One| The Dragons

A wide green pasture, it was filled with youths in a powder blue uniform. It was an International Christian School, compared to other schools in Long Beach, California it was rather peaceful in Soul Christian High School. It was just another sunny day, the sky matched their uniforms and, the sun matched their smiles on their first day. But, what other creature walks on the same pathway with humans.

A dragon, A purple dragon that goes by the name of Patcheeka Plum Dragon. She's not really a dragon however, she chooses to act like one. Isolates and dissociates oneself and no one would dare taste her wrath. Although, such situation never occurred in her lifetime but, if someone ever dares, she knows how to locate someone's jugular -that's what she uses to threaten her brother, blue.

Her friends call her Patch but, her family calls her Plum. She has four siblings and they are pretty famous in California. They are known as the Dragons, famous orthopedic surgeon Jonathan Dragon had two kids with his first wife, who died in a car accident. His first born is named Katherina Kiwi, who's a famous Hollywood actress, who got involved in a lot of scandals such as drug abuse, drunk driving and making scenes as a drama queen wherever she goes. Technically, the drug abuse is false but, she was accused of it as she suffers from Bipolar I disorder.

The second born, Ronald Red Dragon, who's now known as Nicolete Dragon who's undergone surgery to became who he truly is. She has her own make up line, wig line and fashion line. She's pretty famous too in the Hollywood scene however, compared to the three siblings, she's the less of a candidate as a problem child.

The third child, Brandon blue Dragon, the one who is always sober, comes home drunk and is a party animal. He's a professional singer who works solo, he writes all his songs. He's also pretty famous as he endorses almost everything , he's also a fashion icon and works with Nicolete. Anyways, he's the problem child who gets into fights alot and trashes their home alot by throwing parties. Nicolete and Patch nicknamed him Big Baby Blue.

Focusing on Patch, she denies the attitude that runs through her. She attended a different high school from her three siblings and swore to herself, that she will never be the trouble child. Her mother died an ironic death, An obstetrician who died giving birth to her second child. Patch never knew what her mom was like, and it was something that she wishes to experience even if it's just a day, she's willing to gamble.

She was walking to the entrance with her leather black backpack, powder blue blouse and skirt, with necktie and knee socks. She had her hair cut short into an apple bob cut, she has her earphones on connected to gray ipod shuffle hidden in her bag. She ignores the jovial surrounding with all the inspirational posters and signs that reminds everyone to smile everyday, as she walks to Brenda and Jay. Brenda is two inches taller than Patch, she's a bit chubby and fair skinned, freckly but charmingly appeals her face, she has long brown curly hair. Jay, is 6 foot 1 tall , he's skinny and he wears round glasses, he is also fair skinned, and has asian features since, he's pure korean who grew up in America. To specifically describe Jay, he has a physique of a stretched out alien and he looks like chicken little.

" You got a haircut " Brenda said as she ran her hand through Patch's short hair. " Yeah, cause my stupid brother was drunk again and instead of cutting his own hair, he accidentally did mine ." Patch emphasized, she took off her earphones. " You look nice with it " Jay said. Patch rolled her eyes with his comment since, jay likes to mess with her. " Let me guess, you took some type of class again last summer " Said Brenda. " I took baking " Said Patch. Jay and Brend giggled, as they talked about it earlier before Patch arrived, they were always amazed about how Patch likes to learn new things. " And, music box making and couple other things like, advanced bracelet making " Said Patch. " Why don't you go to the beach or I dunno relax , paint your nails" Said Jay. " I find those classes relaxing though anyways, I enjoy it " Patch defended. " I actually admire Patch for that because, she improves herself and I think that, that's vital in life " Said Brenda. " How about you jay, what did you improve? " Patch asked. " My Looks " Jay joked.