4 | Not thinking about Brian

Patch liked hanging out with Brian, he was nothing like her. He paid all his attention in class unless, he gets really sleepy. He was nice, too nice that you can't even pull a prank at him cause, he's too soft. If they had something in common it would be not rushing into anything. 

" And so, in the 19th century Sir Clean alot , saved the district 102 from being contaminated by germs and became a conducive place for learning " Patch narrated with a british accent and Brian would march and enact what Patch was narrating. Patch may not have the chance to spend a lot of time with her dad but, she did learn one important thing, that you can turn any situation into something fun.

" I don't really know what I want you know, like If I'm going to be a doctor, an accountant or a zookeeper" Patch said, they were eating vanilla ice cream cones as they walk in town, it was getting dim, and they decides to visit the arcade for the night." I'm in the middle knowing what I want and not knowing what i want, there is still alot of time and I've always thought that maybe, I'll discover something new " Brian replied. " Have you finished homework? " Patch asked him as they went to the counter. " I'll do it later " He said, purchasing some coins so that they can play. " Here's a trick, do it in another class so that at night, you can do whatever you want " Patch said, that's what she likes to do during her free time, she doesn't rest when she has free period, she gets everything done. " I do that sometimes " He replied, smiling at her. Brian splitted the coins and offered some to Patch and she declined. " I buy my own coins, you're gonna need it " She smirked, and by that she meant that she's going to beat his ass at games. And yes, it did go out that way. Or atleast, Brian didn't make it obvious that he was naking her win, he would smile at her and pretend that he actually feels bad at losing and tells her that hr will get her in the next round but, he enjoyed seeing her happy when he loses. They even collected tickets but, saved it so that for next time, they can get the big prizes. " Wow, you're a loser " She told him, they reached her house with the same position that she has everytime he drops her off, one hand grasping on the gate's handle. " I am and I do feel like a sore one " He said, pretending that he does feel like a loser with deep sighs but, smiling afterwards. Patch thanked him and he said that it's nothing. She went outside a few seconds after going in, Brian looked back with a smile. " You wanna go inside? " She invited him. " Uhh, sure I have time, if it's okay?  " He said, keeping the smile on his face. Patch nodded with a smile and opened the gate wider for him to walk in. Brian's eyes widened with the sight of the Dragon Mansion. With the gold tiles by the porch, he was silent as he was in awe. " Woah " He said , still staring at the height and the beauty of the architecture.  " My Parents worked hard for it, that's all I brag about, how hard working they were " She said. She invited him to the main hall, where the medical geniuses and musical geniuses were on their walls before they go to the living room. Brian just had his mouth open. " It's really huge " Brian said. They sat comfortably in the Black leather sofa. " Yeah, It is " Patch said. Then both ended the night happily and so it goes. " I only invite those I consider as true friends here " Patch said. Brian smiled at her when she said that. " I'm glad then " He said. " You saw those pictures by the hall? My is the woman at the latter part of it. I talk to her everyday before I come to school. You see , I never really knew what it's like to have a mok or a dad, my nanny and my siblings raised me. And, they almost got me killed last year. " Patch narrated as the took a carton of chocolate milk by the freezer that is next to the fireplace. " I was allergic to alcohol, and I had a severe reaction to it, I was undergoing anaphylactic shock at the hospital " She chuckled as she narrated, and handed Brian a glass of chocolate milk. Brian was just listening attentively to her because, he was thinking of a response and couldn'y come up with one. " I just want people to see me as me, not like a gene of trouble. And my siblings aren'tthat bad, their fun and crazy, they are great, just misunderstood." She added, looing at the side as she think about them. Patch looked back at Brian. " You must be curious why I'm telling you this, because if we're gonna be friends then, it has to be with patch the dork who has a slight temper not, the Patch with a dazzling surname and reputation." Patch said, sighing , feeling a bit pathetic as to why she keeps on explaining to a boy who's not saying anything, he even has his legs crossed. " But, I do, I see you as the Patch the pretty dork with a slight temper, likes breadsticks with hazelnut spread, music, literature, dancing , painting, funny, smart, and amazing...friend " He said, he started to flush as he may have spoke too fast and may have ended into a direction that he wasn't going for. He started to feel hot , nervousness kicking in, he immediately checked patch's reaction. She was shocked and stuttered a bit " Uh...t...thanks that's a bit more detailed  but, thanks " She smiled, then awkwardly took a sip, he did too. They ended up in a situation that Patch dislikes, awkward. " Are you wearing boxers? " She asked, making him choke a bit, he shyly said yes and placed the glass on the table. " Let's swim " She said. It wasn't a question, it was an order. She started to take of her uniform, leaving her in a white tank top and underwear. He also took off his clothes, only with black boxers as clothing. " Come on " She said. They both dove into the pool. " You're really something " Brian said as he caught up with Patch at the end of the pool where there is an elevation that let's you take a seat. " What? " Patch asked, she chuckled when he caught up to her. " You just do what you want like that? You brought me sprinting to the bridge, food adventures, Karaoke, Arcade and now, night swimming? " He said. " Uhh, yeah , as long as it's legal and if it's not a critical decision to make then, I decide right away. But, if it is I would usually think about it overnight and make a decison in the morning. My dad told me that it leads to less divorce files. Because, you can't make a decision when you are too happy , sad or angry " She said.