-judges information-

To anyone interested in judging:

-comment/private message your form in the "judge's form" chapter to us.

-You DO NOT have to have any experience in judging.

-We don't have a limit of judges for each genre, so fill the forms out!

-All the accepted judges, including the ones who are participants too, get a follow :)

-Yes, you can judge more than one genre...but it's extra work so make sure you are up for it!

-Before you apply, make sure that you have the time to do this. We don't want judges backing out at the last second and sending this into chaos.

-Make sure to read the 'how this works' chapter before applying! If you have any questions about the process please pm. The judge password for the form is coconut.

-You can be a judge and a participant. One exception: You cannot be a judge for the genre your submitted book is in.

-FAIR TREATMENT TO ALL CONTESTANTS. If you vote for a story just because it is your friend's, you will be kicked out, and an alternate will replace you. No voting for stories at all. This is to ensure fairness.

-The contestants are not allowed to bribe you. If any one of them does do so, pm us about it! We need to know who isn't being cooperative.

Thank you!