𝔡𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

Opening the door slowly, I peered in the classroom only to be welcomed by Mr Park marking homework.

Mr Park: I thought you weren't going to show up.

He chuckled

Y/n: Yeahh, well I did.

You faked a chuckle almost mocking him in some way while heading to a seat at the back. Mr Park then spoke up saying,

Mr Park: You know Miss y/n I don't appreciate it when others mock me.

Y/n: Well I don't appreciate it when others give me detention.

You said almost repeating his lines.

(TBH I WANTED TO PUT MOCKING BUT I PUT IT LIKE 1000 TIMES ALREADY)

Mr Park: You're quite a talker aren't you.

You just shrugged your shoulders in response. Since you had free time, you began to sketch. You were always good at art and that's probably why you chose to pursue it. While drawing, you were unaware that Mr Park was watching you. Almost observing you in some way. Finally you had finished your artwork and was just admiring it (btw the picture is at the top) you clapped your hands together in delight and squealed. This was definitely one of the best pieces you had done. You could've sworn you heard Mr Park mumble cute but just ignored it. Suddenly, Mr Park got out from his seat and and began to look at your work.

Mr Park: It's better than I expected from you.

He said smirking, almost hoping to get a reaction from you. He already knew you were annoyed about him giving you detention.

From you? What. The. Fuck does he mean from you? I decided to give Mr Park a piece of my mind.

Y/n: Right Mr Park, I think you should have more faith in your students and be optimistic that  they are good artists instead of saying 'it's better than I expected from you' (You said that line whilst doing that weird rabbit think with your fingers it's hard to describe) because that could upset some pupils and also you shouldn't go round giving people extra 30 minute detentions when the hardly did anything wrong.

But once you said that, the smirk on Mr Park's face only grew wider almost as if he was satisfied with your little outburst or response. He then began to take a step closer while you took one back until your back hit the wall. You are not going  to lie you were a bit intimated by him as he towered over you. Yes he wasn't the tallest man but he was still significantly taller than you who was only 5'2. He placed his hands by the sides of your head, trapping you in before leaning his head towards your ear. You could feel his warm breath against your neck. Your breath hitched and you could've sworn he noticed.

Mr Park: Are you questioning my authority?

He said practically whispering. You didn't give a response as you were too shocked. But Mr Park was loving this, seeing your flustered side.

Mr Park: You know if I were you, I wouldn't do that in the future because there might be severe consequences.

Then suddenly he removed his arms and strolled casually back to his desk, continuing with his work like nothing happened. You on the other hand was still processing everything.

What just happened you whispered to yourself as you made your way to your seat, still thinking about earlier. When a voice brought you out your thoughts.

Mr Park: Miss y/n detention is over, you are free to go.

Y/n: O-okay.

You stuttered. Crap why did you stutter you thought. Hurriedly, you packed your things before taking one last glance at Mr Park who sent you a wink and smirk before you left the room. However after you left, Mr Park mumbled,

Mr Park: What a cutie~

Then began to smile like a maniac after. But you didn't hear him say that.

(◔◡◔) what do yall think? comment your opinions and thank you for reading part 3. <33