𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔯𝔬𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤

You suddenly woke up and realised you were on the couch. Your mind raced with questions about what happened last night. Looking around, you noticed it was only you and Sara there.

Y/n: Psst Sara. Wake up.

But she didn't respond.

Y/n: SARA GET THE HELL UP WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL YOU IDIOT!

She woke up with a sudden jolt rubbing her eyes.

Sara: Waaa. What time is it?

Y/n: It's 8:00 we're gonna be late.

Your outfit is at the top.

MAGICAL TIME SKIP:

Thankfully, you had just made it in time and soon after lessons began. You weren't really paying attention to what Mr Park was talking about because you had one thought on your mind. For some odd reason, you kept thinking about your childhood friend. Where was he now? You pondered. Then suddenly, it all clicked. Mr Park was 'chimchim'. This was the special nickname you gave him when you were only 4 years old. You weren't 100 percent sure it was him but it was very likely since they had the same name and your remember his puffy cheeks that made him look like a mochi. But, you just couldn't believe it was him after all this time.

MAGICAL TIME SKIP TO LUNCH WITH SARA:

(BTW THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE THAT MUCH INTERESTING STUFF IN THIS CHAPTER BUT IT WILL SOON GET GOOD)

THIS IS YOUR CONVERSATION WITH LISA BTW

Y/n: I've found him.

Sara: Hollup senorita.Who?

Y/n: My childhood friend. And I bet you can't guess who it is.

You said trying to contain your excitement .

Sara: Lemme take a guess it's your new crush Mr Park.

Y/n: What the fuck? How d'you know. And he's not my crush.

You said whilst blushing.

Sara: Sure he's not your crush.

She muttered sarcastically.

Sara: How'd you figure it out?

Y/n: Well they have the same names and they look pretty similar I guess.

Sara: Ohh.

She said understanding.

Y/n: Also, I might have a little crush on him. BUT it's tiny. Like so~small.

(LIKE JIMIN'S HANDS) (I'M WHEEZING AT MY OWN JOKE! I'VE TOOK AFTER JIN)

Sara: Yeah and Mr Jeon's di- is tiny. But more importantly, does he know? And if he doesn't when are you gonna tell him?

Y/n: No he hasn't realised yet.

You commented a bit disappointed.

Y/n: And I guess I'll just tell him when the time's right.

Sara: Yeahh I guess just tell him when your ready. What's so great about him anyways?

Sara asked.

Y/n: Well everything duh.

You said giving her a *its so fucking obvious girl* look.

Y/n: Y'know I remember this time when we were at the park.

You then explained your memory of you and Mr Park.

FLASHBACK:

You were chasing Jimin around the park because he stole your ice cream.

Little y/n: Yah Jimin give it back. I'll promise to give you a lick as well.

Little Jimin: No can do honey!

He replied whilst taking a huge bite before suddenly holding his head in pain because of brain-freeze.

Y/n: Hmmph. Serves you right Park Jimin.

FLASHBACK ENDED:

Sara: OMO. You two are for sure couple goals.

You suddenly blushed because of her statement.

Sara: Ooh someone's blushing.

Y/n: Sara your such a tease.

You said and then continued to tell stories about you and Mr Park. But little did you know, someone had heard your whole conversation.

Kayla's Pov:

So Mr Park is y/n's childhood friend? I think I can use this for my own good.

She thought whilst smirking evilly...

(◔◡◔) what do yall think? comment your opinions and thank you for reading part 12. <33