Why this method was created

Dear reader,

A lot of people feel the need to produce a story. Their heads are filled with fantasies, imagination(, and potential bestsellers). A problem with all this potential is that you have to get it out of your head and write it down on paper or your computer. Maybe you've experienced the writer's block like so many others (including me). If that's case, I'm here to help you get through that.

Don't get me wrong, it still won't be easy to write a good story, but it's a start. If you try out my ideas you'll learn not to give up, to produce no matter what and how much time it will take to write a book or story. Maybe one day you'll be able to create something magnificent because you've practiced enough. Becoming a successful writer is of course a little bit about talent, but never giving up and practicing you writing skills are even more important!

My method will help you with many of the things you need in order to write a book or a story. The chapters are:

1. How this method was created

2. Inspiration

3. Creating conflict

4. The pitch

5. Inventing characters

6. Mapping your world

7. Making a story overview

8. Writing a catchy beginning

9. Working on one chapter at a time

10. Descriptions

11. Writer's block

12. Coming up with a title

13. Finishing the first draft

14. Revision

15. Common mistakes

16. Little writing assignments

My final advice to you, before you get started: DON'T FORGET TO SAVE YOUR WORK REGULARELY! Because if you lose it all, you'll cry. (And it happens to the best of us...)