Chapter 1

Since I was here early, I didn't have to run towards the bathroom to put on my hoodie. While walking towards my class, I saw a figure. A black figure that looks like a rogue. But just as I about to run after him, the bell rang.

Ughh, the bell really do hate us. Doesn't it?

Chill, Xia. I'm mind linking dad for a while okay?

Okay. Thanks, Alex.

Anything for you.

I waited for dad to return the mind link as I ran towards the bathroom. Students are coming in. And they can't see me. 

Finally. I'm going to ask the principal to make a nearer toilet to the entrance. Although I am good at running, try imagining running with a bad headache and a blurry vision. I bumped into the wall several times. It was a wall, wasn't it?

Dad, where are you?

Alex? What is it?

About time you answer me, old man. As I put on my hoodie over my head,

There are Rogues near the school.

What? Are you okay? Are you hurt?

I'm fine, dad. Can you send Luke over here to scan the area, please?

Sure, honey. I'll make sure of it.

Bye, dad.

Bye, cupcake.

And I cut the mind link.

You guys must be wondering how the hell can I see with the hood covering my eyes and nose?

Well people, since I like wearing hoodies that much, my parents bought me 7 kind of special hoodies. Not only can I see more clearer with it, but it also helps me stabilise my powers. I have 7 elemental powers, I only discovered one, and that is reading other people's mind. Yes, Alpha's can do that to. But they can only do it with their pack members. I can read every creature's mind. Like my cat, Kiko. Although some cats hate dogs ( which is what I am, ) Kiko loves dogs. Whenever I shift, it will always lick my paw and fur. 

After I got out from the bathroom, I saw Sean and Leia as just about to enter the guys bathroom.

UGH. People these days are wounding me. What have they done to Leia? Leia was a nerd. A cute nerd, I must say. A lot of guys have been trying to hook up with her but none succeed. Except for that Sean, I guess?

I walked into my class, Maths. I love Maths only because I like Algebra. Weird right? ( Who loves Maths here? )

"Class, we are going to do a project. This project consists of two people. The first group is Alexandria and Damien. Please move to your seats according to your group, please."

I moved towards Damien who held out his hand for me and I shook it as a gesture of starting a conversation. My father taught me to do that whenever I followed him to The Alpha's Meeting. And after I did it so many times, it became a habit of mine to start a conversation by shaking hands.

"Hey, I'm Damien. You must be... Alexandria, am I right?"

"Yes, you are."

"So....... wanna start?"

"Sure." I said while shrugging. After 10 minutes of working together, Damien asked me,

"So, this is here, right?"

"Yep."

Damien stared at me for five seconds and ask,

"Why do I think that you don't like me?"

"What do you mean?"

"You don't smile anywhere near me. I noticed."

"It's complicated."

"I have a lot of time." He said, glancing at his watch.

"Fine. Something bad happened to me in the past and I can't tell you about that yet. And because of that 'something' I don't have feelings from 7:05 in the morning until 10:00."

"10:00 in the morning?"

"Yes."

"What do you mean by you don't have feelings?"

"It means that you can't make me smile, scared, cry or angry. It also means that I won't hesitate to kill people including my friends."

"That's.... sad."

"Yea, sure."

"Well...., that was depressing. Now, let's continue with our project."

After about half an hour finishing our project, we both went out to lunch. Since Damien wanted to eat lunch with me, he's going to the not-so-popular-and-not-so-nerdy table. I know.

What A Long Name.

In my table, there's Xander, Jessi, me, Damien, Jason and Meracle. Meracle is Jason's mate. ( Jason is my Gamma. ) Her parents thought that since Meracle was born in April, ( her parents was born in April too, btw. ) it was a miracle and decided to name her Meracle. 

"Hey, Alex!!!" Jason shouted at me just as I about to close the door.

"Hey, Jas!"

"Hey, my name is not Jas. Jas sounds like a girl. I'm not a girl." He said while crossing his arms and pout at me. But I just roll my eyes.

Yep. It's 10:00. Yea!!!

So, I sat down next to Xander and Damien sat next to Jason. ( Damien is a werewolf too btw )

"Guys, Dad decided to do a party for me and Alex. So, please come."

"What?!" I didn't know that dad was setting up party. I hate parties. Especially after that happened.

"Please... Please come, Alex. It's for you. You have to come. No matter what. I know what happened before still haunts you. But please.... 

For me?"

"Fine. But only for an hour."

Just as I said those words, my head started spinning and I felt dizzy. I know this feeling. Dad told me about it before.

And I said one thing that no one expected to hear,

"Rogues."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!! It's AS.

How was the update today?

Is it bad?

Or is it okay? Please leave a comment. Don't be a silent reader...VOTE!

Love you,

       AS.

Yes, people!!! The picture above is Francisco Lachowski. He is River. River Shades. Alexandria's mate.

 Alexandria's mate

(965 words.)