Chapter 2

"Rogues."

"What?" 

"Are you deaf?" Meracle looked at Jason while cocking her eyebrow.

"No, I mean, where?" Meracle just rolled her eyes.

"The pack house. Come on. We need to go. Now!"

We all got up from our table and ran to the main entrance. After making sure there are no people near us, we shift and went straight into the forest since it was the nearest route to the pack house.

Just as I about to barge in the door, Meracle beat me to it and open the door slightly asking me to continue going in quietly. And I did. The house was dark. And all lights were off. My palm was sweaty by now. 

"Mom, Dad. Where are you?"

I kept moving until I hit something. And I heard someone growl. What? What is happening? I wanted to turn around but then,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!"

All of a sudden, my house was bright again and there was a pack of people in it.

"Wha-"

"Happy Birthday, Honey!"

My mom was shaking me back and forth harshly, might I add.

"Mom, stop. You're making me dizzy."

"Oops, sorry."

I turned around and saw my brother and friends smiling sheepishly at me. I glared at them and they laughed. Laughed. They freaking LAUGHED! They knew I hated parties. Especially mine. 

I ran upstairs and slammed the door. Hard. They fudging knew that I hate parties. But they did one for me anyway. They knew what happened. Why? Why are they still doing that? They keep doing these stupid parties. And I hate it!

All of a sudden, there was a knock on my bedroom door.

"Alex? I'm sorry. I told them not to do it. But they insisted on doing it anyway. I'm really sorry. Will you let me in, please?"

"I forgive you, Xander. But not now? I-I want to be alone for a while."

"Okay." I heard him sigh while moving downstairs.

I hate parties since that day. Since that particular day my older brother died. Since the day my other half died.

Flashback:

It was my 6th birthday party when suddenly someone suddenly slapped me. I squeaked and my brother came right there and then.

"What? What happened?"

"Andrew, someone slapped me.

That made him did it. He growled. Although he was only 9, he has the Alpha blood, and because of that, the ground shook.

"Who did it?"

No one answered.

"I said, WHO DID IT?!"

"I did."

And suddenly, that guy was on the floor. Holding his nose.

"And, why the fuck did you do that?"

My brother was like my father. Very overprotective. Very. Once, I was having lunch with a guy, and he punched him. Yep, it's just lunch. Well for him, 'He was taking advantage of you. Who knows tonight he'll go into your room and sleep with you?' So much for being a nice friend. I was only six. How can I know guys can't sleep with girls? Drew sleep with me all the time. Why can't other guys do that too? I wonder...