°°°Chapter 20°°°

Logan's POV

On my way there, I had called some of my men in case I needed back up. I would have gone in alone, but that would've been foolish. I parked my car behind a bush a few feet away from the warehouse and awaited the arrival of my men.

I scoped out the place and saw the lights of both the upper and lower stories were on. Meaning that they were here! Suddenly, my eye caught a glimpse of something silver tucked underneath the bush like it was thrown out. I grabbed it and saw it was Kaitlyn's phone, but it was smashed to pieces along with the little IT004 chip.

"Now, this is definitely the place," I muttered under my breath as I hurried to the trunk of my car and grabbed the machine gun. Then I  tucked two of the hand guns in my waist band.

"Don't worry Kaitlyn, I'm coming for you!" I whispered to myself.

I tightly held the machine gun in my hands as I briskly stalked my way to the front door.

Kaitlyn's POV

"This is my fight song!
Take back my light song
Prove in my right song
And I don't really care if no one beeelieeeeeves because I've still got
A lot of fight left in meeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

I sang out loud and out of tune just to piss off whoever was at the door. I was bored, hungry and thirsty, but most of all my hands were aching in these tight ropes. I grew tired of trying to get out of them a long time ago, it was just too tight.

Congrats to Scarface who tied it, I thought sarcastically.

"Can't a girl get something to eat in here!" I yelled out to the person behind the door.

The door was soon knocked off it's hinges and guess who appeared at the door in a very angry mood.

"Hey, I was just thinking of you Mr. Scarface," I said with a playful smirk.

"You little brat," he yelled ready to claw out my face.

"Wait!" I exclaimed in a rush.

He looked quite funny with his hand outstretched towards me, if I wasn't in this situation I would've laughed my butt off.

"Why would you fight an innocent girl like me whose strapped to a chair? Now, don't you think that's unfair with your size an all?" I questioned innocently with a sly smirk as I looked him up and down.

"I'm not gonna untie you, brat!" He huffed angrily.

"Well then it won't be a fair fight, if that's what you want. Obviously you'll win if I'm like this, but if I was out, I bet I can definitely kick your ass!" I said boldly.

"How dare you-!" he shouted as if I just wronged him.

I shook my head and tutted. He came closer to me with a knife and my nerves kicked in. I don't wanna die yet! I'm too young like Carson said. Carson! Oh God! I squeezed my eyes shot as I felt Scarface close to me.

"Let's see you prove what you just said brat! Actions speak louder than words," he gingerly whispered in my ear as I felt the ropes fall out my hands and body. I opened my eyes and glared at him as he smoothly walked to closed the door.

I stood up and cracked my knuckles and stretched my bones. Ahhh finally!

"Let's get this show on the road Scarface!" I shouted playfully as he turned towards me.

He huffed and came charging at me. I tried to dodge it, but I was too slow and he knocked me flat on the floor. He got off me with a wicked smirk, while I lay groaning on the ground and I limply stood up.