[ Chapter 10: New Beginning ]

It's been a year since the frightful rogue attack that almost left Luna Alexia lifeless. Alpha Zachary and his Luna with his daughter grew as a family. They loved each other unconditionally and the walls that were once built around the heart of Zachary finally came crashing down.

Months after Alexia's recovery, she was crowned Luna. There, she was marked in front of everyone, the whole werewolf race now knows who Luna Alexia belongs to, the one and only, Alpha Zachary Harrison.

Zoe turned eight years old, she gained some friends, one of her closest friends was Dylan, Alpha Luca's son. Zoe learned to control her gift as a naturalist and an elemental wolf. Everyone adored her like a princess.

As the days went by, Alpha never stopped making up for the mistakes he had done. Even Alexia has told him how long ago she has forgiven him, Alpha Zachary always made sure to do right by her.

"Mom! I'm going to be late for school," Zoe said.

"Hold on, Z, mommy needs to use the bathroom!"

Alexia didn't sound very well when she said that so it immediately worried Zoe. She ran to the bathroom and found her mom sitting on the floor, vomiting on the toilet.

"Mom, are you okay? I'm mind-linking daddy now!" She said while she held her mother's hair to keep it from getting in the way.

"I'm fine, Zoe, mommy's just a little bit sick, don't worry your dad, he's in a pack meeting," she said. Then, she washed up and got ready to walk her daughter to school.

"I can walk with Dylan, mom. Beta Luca said he can drop us off at school," Zoe happily mentioned.

"I'm sorry mommy couldn't bring you to school, I'll make it up to you later. Ice cream?" she suggested which her daughter happily agreed to.

A few minutes later, Beta Luca and his son appeared on their home and took Zoe with them to school.

"Thank you, Luca," Alexia said.

"My pleasure, Luna!" Little Dylan smiled when he saw Zoe with her backpack going down the stairs.

"I'll see you later for my three scoops of cookies and cream, mommy!" Zoe reminded and ran towards Dylan and Luca.

When Alexia was left inside the house, she decided to dress up before her friends, Sophia, Katie, and Jenna arrive. She called them to have a little get-together.

Soon, she heard three giggles coming from women, she knew it was her best friends outside.

When she opened the door, she fell into a tight group hug. "You saw me two days ago!" Alexia squealed. "Can't we see the Luna today?" Jenna teased.

"Too busy with the bug bad hot alpha?" Sophia added to the mockery.

They all laughed and went outside to grab some lunch. One of the things that the pack loves most about their Luna is that Alexia doesn't allow her title to be a barrier between herself and other people.

She may deserve respect and be known as superior but she'll always be the friendly, caring, and thoughtful friend to everyone. Luna Alexia's great with everything. She can be a pack doctor, a teacher, even a warrior. Sometimes, Alpha Zachary thinks that he doesn't deserve such a perfect mate.

While the four of them sat on their favorite pizza place, they ordered the same pizza they always get. Hawaiian pizza with quadruple cheese! After a few minutes, their food arrived.

As usual, Katie and Jenna would be the first one to ravish the dish because they're always eager for pizza. When a pizza slice was served to Alexia's plate, something inside her just rumbled and made her want to puke.

"What's wrong, Lexi?" All of her friends turned to face her but she didn't have time to respond. She ran as fast as she could to the nearest restroom. When did she ever hate pizza?

Suddenly, something uncontrollable stirred up in her. Luna Alexia never had a problem in controlling her magic. Now, endless water was pouring from her hands, followed by dancing fires, then, the freezing wind.

The bathroom basically looked like an earthquake ran over it. Finally, it dawned on her. Morning sickness, nausea, cravings, hating her favorite dish. The uncontrollable magic wasn't from her own wolf but it came from something inside her or should she say, someone?

"Luna! Are you okay?" Someone from the outside asked. "Please call the pack doctor," she weakly said.

She tried to use her magic and fix the mess that has been done but it was too late, Luna Alexia fell into unconsciousness and she lay limply on the ground. Could she be possibly right?

- - - - - - - - -

Alexia's eyes fluttered open. She didn't remember going back home but she recognized that she was staring at the ceiling. All she remembered was the havoc she made in the restaurant.

She tried to stand up but a pair of hands steadied her. Even though it's been a long while, there were still sparks whenever her mate had touched her.

"Zach?" She called out. "The doctor said you should rest." She furrowed her brows when she noticed that her mate should still be on the other side of the country, fixing pack allies. What was he doing with her now?

"What happened?" Alexia asked.

"You passed out and you were brought to the pack doctor," he said with a wide smile. Why was he happy?

"How long have I been out?" She wondered but still confused as to why her mate was smiling.

"A day." 

"Zachary, is there something on my face? Do I stink? Why are you looking at me like that!" She growled but received an answer, "Smell again."

Using her wolf senses, she inhaled deeply and realized that another scent was mixed with her own. A scent she once used to smell every day for months while a seed was growing inside of her.

A tear slipped from her eyes when she realized, "Zach, am I -" Her mate didn't let her finish when he kissed her passionately and whispered with excitement,

"Yes, you're carrying our second child."

THE END

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You have reached the end of Alpha Zachary! I know it was short and I'm really sorry. I tried to write a good werewolf story but I probably still have a lot to work on wolf-related topics. If you liked this novella, don' forget to vote and comment! I would really love to know what you think of this book. Should I make a sequel about Dylan and Zoe? Comment down below if you want a book 2!

Also, visit my account and check my other stories, I would really appreciate if you'd click that "follow" button! 

Love,

princessjules