2

I see the school in the distance and see lots of people looking at us when we get on campus. goodbye to the thought of going unnoticed.

"You're picking me up after school, right?" I ask my mom.

"Always" she says with a smile.

"Call me if anything happens okay?" She says with a worried expression that she soon replaces with a smile.

"Always" I repeat her words.

I tell her bye and tell her to drive safely as I close the door.

She drives off and I turn around with everybody staring at me like I am some sort of sculpture in a museum. I ignore their stares and walk into the school and see a sign pointing to the right that says office on it. I walk in and the secretary looks up at me with a smile plastered on her face.

"Hi, new student right?" She says.

"Yes, my name is Rose Gray"

"Alright let me print out your schedule and I will get someone to show you around the school"

"Okay." I say

I take a seat and look around the office. It's even bigger on the inside.

She comes back and hands me my schedule and a map of the campus

"I will call a student to show you around." She walks to her desk and calls someone and she says "Can I get Alpha Jake sent to the office."

I mentally scream of nervousness  in my head at the sound of the alpha showing me around the school.

"He will be down in a minute." She says and starts going back to what she was doing.

I sit there and wait for what seems like forever when I hear the deepest and buttery voice ever.

"I was called down" he says to the lady.

"Yes, Alpha we have a new student that needs a tour of the school." She says as she motions towards me and they both look at me.

He makes eye contact with me and I see lust in his eyes as he looks at me up and down. I close my legs and and move a bit as I feel uncomfortable with him looking at me.

He looks back at the secretary and and says okay as he walk toward the door and says "follow me."