Im Waiting

~This is my first fanfic ever so go easy on me.  Comment on the story please. WARNING: BoyXBoy so if you dont like that dont read. I know some people are prejudice about this stuff who complains when he sees me watching yaoi so I'm warning ahead of time.~

It's been five years since Nezumi left and again Shion had run off, but everyone knew where he was. "It's that time of the year again.", Shion's mother Karan said, she was preparing dinner. "Someone should really tell that kid he's not coming back.", Rikiga said in a concerned tone. Alot had happened in the past five years Rikiga and Karan had gotten married, Inkashi's  (Dog Keeper's) son Sion was had just turned 6 years old the day before. They decided his birthday would be the day they found him. He had named the boy after Shion because he was the one who found it. They were all gathered for dinner.

"All of us have tried convicing him he refuses to believe us!", Inukashi nearly yelled. Last year had been his turn to convice him and Shion nearly killed him when he told Shion that Nezumi might be dead. "NO!!!" Shion had screached "AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH HE COULD'NT HAVE DIED!" Shion had his hands around Inukashi's throat. "TAKE IT BACK, TAKE It back...take it back." , his grip loosened and he started crying. Inukashi didn't want a repeat of that, ecspecially because it was Sion's turn to convince him."Well somebody has to get him to stop!" Rikaga said raising his voice.

This wasn't the first time Shion ran off. He did it every year on this day since Nezumi had left. The first year they had no idea where Shion went it was11:30 at night when they finally found him. He was in the old basement him and Nezumi used to live in. After that each year one of them had tried to go and convince Shion to stop."Is Uncle Shion gonna be okay dad?"Sion asked him concerned. Inukashi sighed, "Yeah so why dont you go get him for dinner, bring two of the dog to protect you." "Okay!", he replied eagerly he loved the dogs. He called a black dog and a grey dog to him and went to get Shion.