Little Manipulater

Shion POV

"I'm waiting for you Nezumi so why arent you coming." I don't know who I'm talking to. I know Nezumi isn't here so who?

*knock* *knock*

'Someone's at the door...I'll ignore them and they'll go away'

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

'Just go away leave me alone' I thought to myself

......silence

'I knew they would go awa-' My thoughts were cut off by a large crash and tiny footsteps.

"UNCLE SHION!!!", I heard Sion yelling immediately recognizing his voice.

I tried to stay as quiet as possible, but eventually he found me.

"How did you get in the door was locked", I asked

"You refused to answer so I let myself in", he said as if it was common sense, it kinda worried me

I swear I'd hate to see what would happen if someone made him mad, but I've never seen him angry before so I shouldn't have to worry about that.

"Uncle Shion come eat dinner with us", he said getting straight to the point

"I'll come later you go ahead"

"Do you really..."

I couldn't hear the last part"What did you say"

"Do you really hate me that much.", all I could do was stare at him.

He continued,"You spent my whole birthday sad, you ignored me when I was knocking, and now you I came all the way down here to get you and you wanna make me go back by myself do you really not like being around me?"

I hugged him,"I dont hate you and I love being around you, if it makes you feel better I'll come to dinner with you", I said comforting him

"Really you dont hate me?"

"No I love you I could never hate you", I said, Sion was like a little brother to me and I would never hate him

"How much?", he asked looking up.

"This much", I said holding my arms out to my sides feeling like a little kid.

"I love you too"he said he looked at me and smiled brightly "Now lets go eat dinner."

I reluctantly got up he is good at manipulating people I wonder if he's aware of it. As we walked up the stairs I noted that the door had been kicked off the hinges with a child sized footprint on it.

Even if hes not aware of it...

.......'That kid's strength scares me

"You managed to get me to come eat dinner unlike everyone else, im impressed", I said jokingly but im pretty sure I saw him smirk.

I started to wonder how smart he actually was and thought 'I think I just got played by a 6-year-old'

After that the rest of the walk was silent

~GOMENASAI for not updating I made Sion like me so I laughed while writing this I kicked a hole in my bedroom door today cuz my sister locked me out so there's my inspiration DONT WORRY NEZUSHI WILL COME SOON again GOMENASAI~