Crownless Update! Book Two!

*tapdances into the spotlight* *slips and falls on face*

*shakily pushes self back up*

Guess who? Tis your handy dandy slightly clumsy best buddy Rachel!

Dang, I just realized how long it's been since we've been in this book... *sheds a tear* I have missed you guys...

But it is almost time for book two! Soon, you'll all be stuck with me yet again for more cringe-worthy writing and constant updates of hiding behind ThatOneWriter2001 and her author shield!

But... that's for another time. This, my friends, is an update with information regarding the release date of Crownless and all that amazeballs totally fun stuff!

For the release date... (those who read my one-shots already know but still)... the release date has been set and decided for...

JUNE 1ST!

*beams and gazes around* *crowd stares on in silence* *grass grows in the distance*

Okie then... moving on...

Updates will be set for Fridays rather than Thursdays, partly as to not take from Earwen's book updates, The General's Fall (which is one of the best books I have read on Wattpad and I recommend it to you all) but also because I am doing both swim and cross-country this summer as well as a job, so Fridays will be my free days.

So this outta be interesting! I'm super-duper excited!

Updates will still be set for once a week, with the exception of something utterly terrible happening, such as the world ending, a zombie apocalypse or the internet going out.

Quick disclaimer: I will be gone from the days June 9th until June 17th on vacation, so either I will update right before I have to leave, will double update the Friday beforehand, or just skip and week and update when I get back.

Just figured I should warn everyone... maybe I'll pull an Earwen *TGF everyone!* and do a thing of questions and answers (like an interview!) regarding the characters/story.

*gazes longingly into the distance*

Erm, anyway, back to Crownless, I truly hope to see everyone in the update on the first of June! This will be the second and final book in the series... it all comes down to the very end.

Regarding CL, the cover with the most votes was also chosen! Thank you all for the amazeballs input!

I truly adore this one, you guys chose well!

Well... I think those are all of the issues and topics I planned to cover in this update... if anyone has questions, feel free to ask away!

I have missed you all! Until June 1st, my friends!