14| Needs & Deal

❝She is fire and ice. You will fear the cold and crave the burn ❞

Had it not been for Ericka's endless pleas, I wouldn't have even thought about coming to his apartment at freaking midnight

The air was slightly cold as I walked towards the building with that Mac in my sling bag, that bitch owed me!

Tucking my bottom lip in between my teeth, I entered the elevator. I gripped the straps of my bag tightly thinking about numerous ways to ask him. Sure he would help me, if I would ask him nicely.

But in the end, who was I kidding? I was nowhere near nice or at least around him.

The elevator door dinged open, showing my way towards his front door, waiting for my next move. Nodding to myself, I walked out of the elevator.

Moon peeked at me from far above the dark sky, Smiling at me. Silence floated in the air, but I couldn't say the same about my mind.

With every measuring step I took, The thoughts in my head increased. What if he was asleep? or more importantly, what if he was.... busy?

Stop over thinking! I scolded myself and let out a tired breath as I raised my hand to ring the doorbell. I waited for a while but when I didn't got any reply, I rang the doorbell again. Annoyed, I stood there with a sour expression.

Suddenly someone opened the door from the other side and then, enthralling hazel eyes shimmered at me, speaking the language of the universe.

"I need you" I let out in a serious voice.

I wouldn't have even recognized my mistake, if it wasn't for that dirty smirk he threw at me. Arrogance oozing from every inch of his body.

"Not like that you dipshit! I need you to do something. I need your help" I said to him coldly.

He rolled his eyes resting himself against the door frame comfortably. His dark silky locks were wet as he was wearing nothing but grey sweatpants.

"I refuse," He said, annoyingly straightforward.

"What?" I screeched.

"As I said before, I refuse" He repeated confidently. I gritted my teeth when I saw a faint smirk on his lips. Much to my annoyance, he was enjoying it.

"Listen here! If it's up to me, I'd rather choose to die than ask you for help, but it's for someone else and it's really important" My voice sounded nowhere near nice or polite.

He raised an eyebrow at me then spoke "Hmm.. Interesting. But, what will I get in return?" Doubt laced his tone.

"In return?" I asked him, confused.

"Yeah you kno-" He began to say, but I cut him off in between.

"Fine! You can have well anything you want, a favour or whatever. But, only one." I said in an annoyed tone.