Chapter 3 (Brand's POV)

I look at my watch realizing Ms. Silver is late and probably not coming when suddenly my phone rang and then rang again before I could get to it.

"Bound and Branded Ranch". silence.

"Hello, Kin ah help ye?"

"Uhm, this is Roan Silver. I just wanted to let someone know that I'm running a little late. I had a six o'clock appointment."

Wow, her voice was not what I expected but wonderfully raspy and sexy.

"A'richt, ah appreciate ye callin'. We'll be awaitin' fur ye'".

"Ok, see you in about ten minutes.", she said.

I felt my dick get hard as she hung up. I couldn't wait to see if her face matched up with her voice. About ten minutes later, I heard a truck drive up and looked out my window. Sitting in the driver seat was a fiery red head,but she looked like she was trying to talk herself into stepping out of the truck while looking around at the Ranch. As I walked out of my office, I met up with Daire, Able, and Torque heading towards the front porch. I noticed Roan Silver was a beautiful red head and tall for a woman. Hopefully her fiery hair was not an indication of her temper or this type of therapy might not work so well for her. I noticed she looked like a deer caught in headlights and seemed to be unsteady on her feet. As I was about to go down the steps to help her, Able made a sign for us to stay put. I wasn't sure of the back story on this young lady yet, as I had only just arrived from out of town this morning. As I watched Able and Roan's interaction, I noticed the distance and her hesitation to have any contact, all the while keeping her eyes on the rest of us on the porch. Definitely has some trust issues. Makes me wonder what happened. Suddenly I hear her talking about her truck and surprisingly I feel myself getting turned on by this. There's nothing more sexier than a woman talking about engines and transmission. I see her take a couple of steps back and realize Daire is slowly walking down the steps like he's approaching a wounded animal. I can't help but wonder if she'll turn and run but she surprises me when she takes a deep breath and stands her ground. Eventually she turns her face towards me and Torque, but quickly turns away when she realizes I'm watching. As she and Abel head our way, I notice that she has pretty blue eyes and waist length red hair. I'm such a sucker for red heads , but I haven't dated since the incident four years ago and don't plan on getting serious. And she has a killer body. You can tell she works out a good bit but she's not manly. I chuckle as I realize she has been checking me out and now has a beautiful blush on her face.